User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Vegas CET help/info

Not to Mention the only Jolly Roger on the strip. Man I have an obsession with that game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Not to Mention the only Jolly Roger on the strip. Man I have an obsession with that game

Sorry @Elf70, for thread jacking but am curious Cece why you're so obsessed with that game? I don't know anything about it so tell me why I should seek it out when I'm in Vegas in two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Sorry @Elf70, for thread jacking but am curious Cece why you're so obsessed with that game? I don't know anything about it so tell me why I should seek it out when I'm in Vegas in two weeks

I am obsessed... Full disclosure.. This is my Titan 360. Only machine that I have played consistently and get hand pays on. I think I have 5 on this game. The largest around 2600.. The others in the 1300 to 1500 range. Will have to go through my photos including this one from last week. .. It holds my attention and I can play for hours. Sorry to Hijack @Elf70

Need Vegas CET help/info

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I am obsessed... Full disclosure.. This is my Titan 360. Only machine that I have played consistently and get hand pays on. I think I have 5 on this game. The largest around 2600.. The others in the 1300 to 1500 range. Will have to go through my photos including this one from last week. .. It holds my attention and I can play for hours. Sorry to Hijack @Elf70

No worries on the hijack! I enjoyed Jolly Roger last week. Because of your obsession (and handpays) I'm sure I'll play it every time I'm at Cosmo. DK you should try it if you have time. We can start a Joker tradition.