User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: When do you use your FP?

Almost always at the start hoping I won't have to use my bankroll I think that has only happened once - at the local.

Blog Entries
    I don't get much freeplay from anywhere other than CET, and with them I usually try to save the vouchers until I have a bunch and can blow them all at once. I did that a few times last year where I accumulated almost $1000 in free play vouchers. They usually don't expire until 6 months from when you get them, so it's easy to save up.

This next Vegas trip I'll have $750 to use at the Wynn. Most likely I'll be using that at the beginning of the trip, right when I go to check in to the room there (I'm not using the room but my friends are, so will need to check in for them). Hopefully I can turn it into something to make my BR last longer the rest of the trip!

Beginning, especially when I have a bigger bankroll I brought with me and I could bet higher on the freeplay to try and win more.

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I don't get much freeplay from anywhere other than CET, and with them I usually try to save the vouchers until I have a bunch and can blow them all at once. I did that a few times last year where I accumulated almost $1000 in free play vouchers. They usually don't expire until 6 months from when you get them, so it's easy to save up.

This next Vegas trip I'll have $750 to use at the Wynn. Most likely I'll be using that at the beginning of the trip, right when I go to check in to the room there (I'm not using the room but my friends are, so will need to check in for them). Hopefully I can turn it into something to make my BR last longer the rest of the trip!
    We used to stack our Freeplay from CET, we were basically converting the coupon to TITO, then saving them up to play all at one time. The issue is that we were not playing on the day we picked them up. But when we eventually did go play, we earned lots of TCs. We had no issues doing this for a long time then suddenly this year, Cherokee started blocking Freeplay from people that were doing this. It was really ugly and they blindsided a lot of people with no warning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My freeplay turned into NADA on the last trip went for it on some $1 machines.

Mustang Money and Panda king ate it all +++

I hope you have better success.

Just wrapped up a big thing for work and am trying to catch up on a few threads. ... First, I use my Freeplay right after I first start losing more than $100.00. Just habit, no particular reason.

And, speak of freeplay, this is a completely absurd FP offer! $11,000 -- you have got to be kidding me. (not as good as it sounds, it's spread out over the whole month, but still, it's such a huge amount of cash, I'm tempted to move to AC for a couple of weeks. Also, makes me wonder precisely how much I lost there to get this kind of offer.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

You would need to play every day, good luck

Wow @noleman that's a crazy amount of FP!! Maybe a weekend trip is in order to take advantage of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    Just wrapped up a big thing for work and am trying to catch up on a few threads. ... First, I use my Freeplay right after I first start losing more than $100.00. Just habit, no particular reason.

And, speak of freeplay, this is a completely absurd FP offer! $11,000 -- you have got to be kidding me. (not as good as it sounds, it's spread out over the whole month, but still, it's such a huge amount of cash, I'm tempted to move to AC for a couple of weeks. Also, makes me wonder precisely how much I lost there to get this kind of offer.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
    Hire @CPT to run over and burn your FP every chance he gets. You can split the winnings 50/50
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Now my local Harrahs has a time limit to how long fp can be banked. So I use it first. Also so I don't forget or lose the coupon when it is a paper Fp