User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harrah's/Harveys Info

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    I found something like this at Harrah's in Reno too. Not only that, but there are two different sets of kiosks in two different areas. The ones in the promotions areas opt you in for multipliers. The others by the cashier are where you get your freeplay offers printed. The employees were nice enough to help me there, but I'm sure a lot of players would miss out.
    It seems with CET losing money consistently...they're doing what they can in certain markets to deceive players so that they can get your money. They don't care about loyalty. They don't care about treating their players well. They just care about making that buck and moving on.

At least Sands Corp comps you shit before they screw you.

Thanks for this reminder since I'll be there in a couple of weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    So a quick little tidbit that Brian and I learned from our trip. ALWAYS ALWAYS check the promotions kiosk every single day of your stay to see if they're doing anything. We spent the entire Sunday gambling and went to get a food voucher printed for Brian right before dinner. Turns out they had a, 5x reward credit multiplier for all of Sunday. There was no signage whatsoever for this promotion. Nothing in our online accounts about it and no mailer regarding it. So we lost out on a whole day of play with a 5x because the properties did not notify their players.

Just a heads up for future Tahoe Travellers.
    Good advice! My favorite was IP Biloxi before it was bought by Boyd Gaming. My trips always led me there on their Tuesday multipliers. Always took advantage. Even with CET back then (HET) at that time, they advertised heavily. Seems now everything is low key to keep guests uninformed. Esp CET since its money woes and converting RC to FP....makes its harder so they save money?