Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
Rob, did you ask the host to give you your RC's back and comp the dinner like she said she would? Can't believe she would also bust you out for your play!!
She gave me the option of reversing it and charging me on my credit card for the entire meal/stay. There was no comping of the dinner. She used my RCs for it and then comped an additional $100 on the total stay. Which left me about $49 for the three days. I'd like to say, I'm not pissed off or ungreatful for ANYTHING this host did. She was very accommodating and did what she could to make my stay enjoyable. I'm only frustrated that the wording she used in my initial emails/texts prior to me coming there made it sound like she was taking care of the full dinner. It was her responsibility to convey RCs would be deducted no matter what. She didn't. So I'm frustrated at that. I'm not however unappreciative of anything else she did nor do I look down on them as whole. They're doing exactly what they are told to do and what is CET standard practice.

I just think this is a piss poor way of CET to treat their loyal players. That's all.