User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Another Lesson Learned

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I haven't been to Biloxi since January so I'm not sure if things have changed but we have always just gone to the host office next to the Diamond lounge and they would give us a voucher to wherever we wanted to eat. They did not take our points. Also same experience in Tunica, I just went to host desk and they gave me vouchers for the buffet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not since January? That has got to be a record for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I haven't been to Biloxi since January so I'm not sure if things have changed but we have always just gone to the host office next to the Diamond lounge and they would give us a voucher to wherever we wanted to eat. They did not take our points. Also same experience in Tunica, I just went to host desk and they gave me vouchers for the buffet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OOh, I'm so glad you saw this and responded! I remember you telling us that when we met you in Biloxi too. That's exactly what we will do when we are there. Thanks!!!

Blog Entries
    Rob, sorry this happened to you and thank you for the reminder to always clarify.

@clemi, it the borgata host told you that they will take care of the charges, you should contact them to make sure they do. Things don't always go smoothly from the hosts to the front desk, but in my experience they will fix it. I've even got rooms comped that I've previously paid for months before. They just credit the amount to my credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Luckily or perhaps not I never have many RC's built up during my recent trips to worry about it, so I've not been disappointed to see them go.

When I stayed at Borgata in July I was told at check out my charges would be taken care of, only to find my credit card was charged. I guess I assumed the host would comp the charges but I was wrong. On the other hand I used my comp dollars to buy an awesome handbag that I love.... Well worth more than the credit card charge.

Sorry Rob you lost your RC's but don't worry, just charge your GR meal to your room and hopefully your host will take off the extra charge in September

Thanks @emmas, it really wasn't much, I'll see if I can find my receipt.