User Tag List

Thread: Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

I don't know, . . . Sometimes after a bad gambling day, the view is what I can take in until I can regroup.
    Last edited by hytail; 08-27-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    I don't know, . . . Sometimes after a bad gambling day, the view is what I can take in until I can regroup.
    Good point, and healthier than how I handle bad gambling days, by chasing my losses with booze, and more booze, HHH!
    I think as long as that tub is in every corner suite, we'll be relaxed and able to regroup.
    @zeus and SoCalRob, Lol on the cirque comparison! I hope what happens in the room isn't like cirque shows, Adam fell asleep during the last one we saw, lol!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Good point, and healthier than how I handle bad gambling days, by chasing my losses with booze, and more booze, HHH!
    I think as long as that tub is in every corner suite, we'll be relaxed and able to regroup.
    @zeus and SoCalRob, Lol on the cirque comparison! I hope what happens in the room isn't like cirque shows, Adam fell asleep during the last one we saw, lol!
    Ya'll could perform the next Zoomanity show.