User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

Question Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

Hi all, we have stayed at Aria a few times in their normal rooms. Since Borgata became MLIFE, we got an offer through borgata for a Vegas trip that we are using at the end of Sept for G2E.
    The offer included a corner suite (which according to their website should include access to the new Tower Lounge but the lady didn't say anything about that or checking in there when we booked). Can anyone confirm this?
    Also, Adam received an email from the asking if we wanted to upgrade to city view corner suite (I think it was $18/night). Are those suites different, or do they just have a strip view (I'm guessing that us what it refers to).
    I welcome any and all thoughts, thanks in advance!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes u will get the tower suites access.

Views are pretty good either way on the end caps of the suites from my experience. I wouldn't bother with ,$18 extra per night.

Corner Suite should definitely include Tower Lounge and check in. You access it through a door on the left wall after entering through main entrance.

Strip view does not matter to us at all. We have had voth views, and it has not mattered because we do not take time to look out of the windows.I would just as soon have the extra for slots and cocks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks @dvandentop and @zeus. Adam was actually saying he'd probably prefer the mountain view anyways but we were concerned about the lounge access since standing in line for coffee in the morning is such a pain, we're excited for that perk, lol! Only one month to go!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The corner suites are awesome Kathy and Adam!!!... A little bit of a walk to elevators but really nice rooms and views. Get a high floor. Cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    The corner suites are awesome Kathy and Adam!!!... A little bit of a walk to elevators but really nice rooms and views. Get a high floor. Cheers!!!
    You do get your steps in!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I really liked the lounge room. Great for picking up waters and sodas too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh.. The walk is a long one (if inebriated) but the rooms are great and the bathroom with a great view from the tub are worth it to me. I didn't use the perks of the tower suites lounge though I had access last trip.. I go back October 20th and can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Oh.. The walk is a long one (if inebriated) but the rooms are great and the bathroom with a great view from the tub are worth it to me. I didn't use the perks of the tower suites lounge though I had access last trip.. I go back October 20th and can't wait.

But.... Where does the TV go?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    But.... Where does the TV go?
    TV is on the wall just right of the window.