User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    TV is on the wall just right of the window.
    Ohhhh ok. Not that I... Watch TV in Vegas...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Ohhhh ok. Not that I... Watch TV in Vegas...
    Me neither! But I just happen to notice it there one day.

Ha! I'll try to pack reasonable shoes for the trek to the room! Lol! Thanks everyone, were really excited, 3 nights there and then 3 at Palazzo!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've been in a corner suite and at sky view. Sky was like a regular room with a few amenities. Corner is much nicer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Adam and Kathy - not sure if you are tub people.. but I loved spending time in the Early AM or Late night sitting in the tub. The view was amazing and deep tub to relax in. day view tub time.jpg

aria tub corner suite.jpg

Cece, Adam loves baths, especially in deep tubs! I remember those pics from your trip report, didn't realize it was the corner suite! That tub location looks like it's for exhibitionists, lol! Are the Windows mirrored from the outside?
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Cece, Adam loves baths, especially in deep tubs! I remember those pics from your trip report, didn't realize it was the corner suite! That tub location looks like it's for exhibitionists, lol! Are the Windows mirrored from the outside?
    Nope.. not mirrored.. that was why I kept the shades closed or mostly drawn. I have heard people at the Cosmo say they could see into the Aria Rooms. I would guess if anyone saw me in the tub.. they are now blinded for life!

We are all born naked and it's all parts everyone else has seen....IF they can see you from Cosmo. Who cares. You probably don't know or have ever met them. You enjoy that view with the drapes open!!! Don't let the possibility ruin that view!

Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

I don't know, . . . Sometimes after a bad gambling day, the view is what I can take in until I can regroup.
    Last edited by hytail; 08-27-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    We are all born naked and it's all parts everyone else has seen....IF they can see you from Cosmo. Who cares. You probably don't know or have ever met them. You enjoy that view with the drapes open!!! Don't let the possibility ruin that view!
    Exactly! I say give the folks a show! I am sure it would be better than any Cirque De Soliel show!