User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    I don't know, . . . Sometimes after a bad gambling day, the view is what I can take in until I can regroup.
    Good point, and healthier than how I handle bad gambling days, by chasing my losses with booze, and more booze, HHH!
    I think as long as that tub is in every corner suite, we'll be relaxed and able to regroup.
    @zeus and SoCalRob, Lol on the cirque comparison! I hope what happens in the room isn't like cirque shows, Adam fell asleep during the last one we saw, lol!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Good point, and healthier than how I handle bad gambling days, by chasing my losses with booze, and more booze, HHH!
    I think as long as that tub is in every corner suite, we'll be relaxed and able to regroup.
    @zeus and SoCalRob, Lol on the cirque comparison! I hope what happens in the room isn't like cirque shows, Adam fell asleep during the last one we saw, lol!
    Ya'll could perform the next Zoomanity show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    TV is on the wall just right of the window.
    They have TV's in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    They have TV's in Vegas?
    Of course, they are there for you ladies to drape your unmentionables over at night so that you do not have to bend over to pick them up off of the floor the next morning!

My favorite part of the corner suites is they have an ice maker in the refrigerator.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Of course, they are there for you ladies to drape your unmentionables over at night so that you do not have to bend over to pick them up off of the floor the next morning!
    I do really good about putting those where I can find them in the dark. (getting up early to go gamble while someone else is too hungover) DH on the other hand, clothes are everywhere and I trip in the dark. The only good thing is if he had a good night at the tables, I find chips everywhere!! (Finders, keepers!!)

I love the corner suites. I haven't read all the replies yet so not sure if someone has mentioned that the corner suites come in two different room sizes. The larger and more impressive suite in my opinion usually has the city view. The mountain view rooms usually have the smaller living room with a pillar in the middle of the room. Of course none of us spend that much time in our suites, so likely that doesn't really matter to you two. See you next month!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

@Evoni, that's so true, Vegas has some of the nicest room people barely spend time in, lol!
    Good to know about the room sizes, as long as we have the lounge access, living room size doesn't impact us! See you at the end of the month!
    Slot wins @

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    @Evoni, that's so true, Vegas has some of the nicest room people barely spend time in, lol!
    Good to know about the room sizes, as long as we have the lounge access, living room size doesn't impact us! See you at the end of the month!
    LOL, so true. Looking forward to seeing you both!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

@dvandentop @Evoni @michelelovesvegas @zeus @CTslotters

My DH just told me these corner suites wth the strip view comes with airport transportation. We are on the phone with them trying to see what type of car comes to pick you up. They said SUV or limo. What have you gotten? I will be traveling with my nephew who's 2 and my son who is 1. I don't know if they provide car seats so I'm assuming limo is best option?

Also, do these suites have a bedroom door?

Aaaaaand, do they have connecting rooms? I might have asked this but I don't remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk