User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

If it is not your 1st trip to Vegas which I know it's not I wouldn't pay extra for one I like looking at mts just as much as the strip.
    But if strip view only includes limo then prob worth it along with tower suites access.
    I prob got over $100 worth of bottled water and snacks from there alone this trip hhh

I had limo this trip and I am sure that's what they usually send

Yes bedroom door is separate along with main bath.living room area has its own restroom too

No connecting rooms for corner suites that I ever saw

Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

Thanks for the info @dvandentop!

What does the tower lounge have other than water bottles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nancypants; 11-01-2016 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nenshee21 View Post
    Thanks for the info @dvandentop!

What does the tower lounge have other than water bottles?

Coffee bar and sodsas and juices

Also various snack pastry items in morning afternoon and evening they had some other light appetizers.

Good place to go hangout if want a break from slots for a bit too without going to room

Any suites as far as I knew

I wonder why only the strip views get limo?

Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

Last edited by nancypants; 11-01-2016 at 06:53 AM.

We didn't book a strip view room either so no limo, but our room had full view of the strip from bathroom and bedroom and mountain view from living room, we LOVED it! Literally 270 degree views of Vegas! And Tower lounge was great perk for waters, coffee for Adam, tea for me, and sodas.
    They had pieces of fruit and hummus and chips most evenings, other random bread type snacks rotated.
    Have fun Nancy!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    We didn't book a strip view room either so no limo, but our room had full view of the strip from bathroom and bedroom and mountain view from living room, we LOVED it! Literally 270 degree views of Vegas! And Tower lounge was great perk for waters, coffee for Adam, tea for me, and sodas.
    They had pieces of fruit and hummus and chips most evenings, other random bread type snacks rotated.
    Have fun Nancy!
    Coffee with cream and sugar!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Have to make sure what they give is the strip view corner suite life room. They have several types. Had to insist the last stay the suite was on corner with wrap around view but not the strip view. They agreed and switched me the next day.

The coffee is really good. And people were not shy about grabbing waters - some coming in with bags and filling them up. Haha.

Luck of draw on the ride you get, at least that's my experience. Can be a town car, limo, stretch or suv - on my way back to airport was a stretch but I think it was because it had just dropped off some folks and was needed back at airport to pickup a vip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@CTslotters
    I've stayed in one of the corner suites four times and they were all pretty much the same, except for the differing views. All had "Strip" views which were all obscured by either Cosmo, the buildings in front of Aria, or Monte Carlo. I never really spend much time in my room in Vegas. Here's the only video i could find.

RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.