User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

Aria corner suite questions, is an upgraded view worth it?

This one is worth it in my opinion - CORNER SUITE PANORAMIC VIEW.

It has a similar room configuration in CTslotters video, but the view spans the strip, Cosmo, Cosmo pool and bellagio fountains.

If your room upgrade promo has "panoramic" view in the corner suite offer, then worth the upgrade. Just need to make sure you get this view when you get to the room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hytail; 11-03-2016 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    This one is worth it in my opinion - CORNER SUITE PANORAMIC VIEW.

It has a similar room configuration in CTslotters video, but the view spans the strip, Cosmo, Cosmo pool and bellagio fountains.

If your room upgrade promo has "panoramic" view in the corner suite offer, then worth the upgrade. Just need to make sure you get this view when you get to the room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I agree, I love the panoramic, which is also usually larger then the corner suites that aren't.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

So there's the regular corner suite, the strip view corner suite and then a panoramic view corner suite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nenshee21 View Post
    So there's the regular corner suite, the strip view corner suite and then a panoramic view corner suite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, I think the front desk told me there were like 5 different corner suites.