User Tag List

Thread: Venetian/Palazzo slot question

Venetian/Palazzo slot question

Does anyone know if V/P has the new WOZ Not in Kansas Anymore slot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laceyb682 View Post
    Does anyone know if V/P has the new WOZ Not in Kansas Anymore slot?

I know for a fact one of them has it. @Evoni posted a video playing on it. I believe it was Venetian.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I know for a fact one of them has it. @Evoni posted a video playing on it. I believe it was Venetian.
    Awesome! Thanks Rob, see you in a few weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Laceyb682 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks Rob, see you in a few weeks!

Cannot wait!

There are four of them at Venetian, unless they removed some or all. Sometimes games at Venetian only last a month or two.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately V/P don't have a slot search on there web site .I did notice that they show a few of the new machines that are on the floor .one that looked interesting to me was the new Sherlock Homes game.

The slot selection at Palazzo was pretty good and they weren't that busy so i was able to get on almost any with the exception of Lightening Links which had people camped on them all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    The slot selection at Palazzo was pretty good and they weren't that busy so i was able to get on almost any with the exception of Lightening Links which had people camped on them all the time.
    There are Lightening Link games at Venetian too.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: