User Tag List

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: New Screen Names vs Your Old Screen Name

Quote Originally Posted by Drgonslyer View Post
    Well I guess its better late than never - Drgonslyer = Drgonslyer.
    Welcome here my friend Mike, great to see you!!!!!

Ang

Happy to see so many familiar peeps.:wave:: Welcome and glad you found your way here!

Joangca at original Slot Forum, same at SF. Not very original and have used this user name for a long time so will keep it. Joan for my first name G last name initial and CA state I live in. Thanks so much to Sassycat for letting me know where you all went. I was getting lonely. Just got back from Las Vegas no big wins at all, tightest I have ever seen it. Got the most play at Treasure Island??? Need to go back to Tahoe, the slots there have been kinder to be lately.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joangca For This Useful Post:

Welcome to the forum Joangca. I hope you can make it to Tahoe June 18 to 23rd. See meet and greet section of forum under Lake Tahoe mini meet for further details. If you can make it, and we all hope you can, it is going to be a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Welcome to the forum Joangca. I hope you can make it to Tahoe June 18 to 23rd. See meet and greet section of forum under Lake Tahoe mini meet for further details. If you can make it, and we all hope you can, it is going to be a blast.
    I would love to join all of you. I was going to with the first dates that were set for earlier in June but don't think the new dates will work out.
    :-(.

Quote Originally Posted by Joangca View Post
    Joangca at original Slot Forum, same at SF. Not very original and have used this user name for a long time so will keep it. Joan for my first name G last name initial and CA state I live in. Thanks so much to Sassycat for letting me know where you all went. I was getting lonely. Just got back from Las Vegas no big wins at all, tightest I have ever seen it. Got the most play at Treasure Island??? Need to go back to Tahoe, the slots there have been kinder to be lately.
    It is getting so quiet over there you can here a pin drop. No need to feel lonely any more.

User Name is Actual Name....Hi Everybody long time no type or talk.

Attachment 555

Welcome Leticia. Aren't you the one who posted all the funny jokes every day over at SMF?

Welcome, Leticia! So glad you joined us!

Quote Originally Posted by Leticia View Post
    User Name is Actual Name....Hi Everybody long time no type or talk.

Attachment 555
    Welcome Leticia, glad to see you here! :yo: