User Tag List

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: New Screen Names vs Your Old Screen Name

Welcome to this fun forum Marilyn!

Hi all! And boy am I glad I found you My old name on the other board was gingerale50 by the way. Had just posted a handful of posts when things
    went.....well, you know.....and with Gene gone on hiatus and CPT and others flying the coop I got so mad I just up and left that place. Anyway had been checking google off and on for some time and FINALLY when I typed in GG's screen name a week or so ago it led me to HERE! Cannot express how happy I am to read about you all again! Like a kid in a candy shop I have been reading threads here and there but currently am reading the ENTIRE Tahoe trip thread and am only about halfway through. It's like I was right there with you, THANK YOU guys for all you posted there and for the wonderful pics. I'm astounded at the handpays by the way. You folks did fabulous. Am tickled to hear you are already planning a trip there again next year. With luck maybe, just maybe hubby and I can make it too, we'll see. In the meantime, good luck to all in their slotting adventures and next time please leave a forwarding address. I've missed you all terribly! Carol

Glad that you found us Carol! :welcome:

Welcome glad you are here

Thank you GG and Ll for the nice welcome I'm off to read the rest of the Tahoe thread now.....well at least part of it before I hit the hay! Just like a good book you can't wait to find out how it all ends. And btw, a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you Gene! And everyone have a super Wednesday.

Don't miss foamy in the race pictures. Tahoe was a terrific meet hope you can make it next time!

Carol, I am so glad you found us! I know you are going to love it here. I like your new screen name also.

Hi Carol! So glad you found us and welcome to JWE! :yo:

Welcome Carol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk