User Tag List

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: New Screen Names vs Your Old Screen Name

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Carol!!!

Welcome Carol so glad you found us. I remember you posting so jump back on the horse and have a ball.

Welcome to the forum Carol.

Welcome @breezydays, so glad you're here.

:welcome: Glad you are here!!

Thanks everyone! You are one and all super people! Now it's back to the Tahoe thread for me.....I simply could not stay awake last night to finish but I will NOW! And CPT, thank YOU for allowing me to join. Meant to say that earlier Also, if I can get myself together in the next few days I will try to post a short thread of the two trips hubby and I made to Reno in April and August. Not detailed like so many of you but at least some highlights.......thanks again for the welcome. Life is good!

Hi breezydays so glad to see you here! Lake Tahoe was fabulous and I'm looking forward to hearing about your Reno trips... Love it there

Hello breezydays!! Glad to see you on the forum and hope to read some of your winning trip reports in Reno!!

Hope to see you at the Tahoe meet and greet this year!

A big hello and Welcome to Jokers @breezydays, so glad you found us. By the way, when quite a few of us left it was not by our choice so we didn't get a chance to say goodbye and keep in touch.

Ang