User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aristocrat Birds of Pay New game

Awesome graphics on that machine, it has my name written all over it lol - thanks for the vid! Wish we'd get more new Aristos here - everything is Konami Konami Konami and gulp Ainsworth kisses of death LOL. Thanks again for putting it up, maybe will scout out Ameristar next weekend to see if they have any...

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Always like seeing vids of new games before I play them, gives me an idea of what to expect. Thanks

yeah it is always nice to check em out before trying too hard on some

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I would give this one a try :thumb: Thanks for the video!
    it is fun and entertaining for sure with all the surprises
    Quote Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
    Awesome graphics on that machine, it has my name written all over it lol - thanks for the vid! Wish we'd get more new Aristos here - everything is Konami Konami Konami and gulp Ainsworth kisses of death LOL. Thanks again for putting it up, maybe will scout out Ameristar next weekend to see if they have any...
    Yeah ameristar usually has the newest machines, including the KC ones when we were there for the Meet and greet. I am sure Ameristar KC will have this one

Blog Entries
    I just watched your YT vid of this earlier today. Like!!

Thanks for the Video...Not sure on that one....The bonus looks good, but probably tough to get

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Thanks for the Video...Not sure on that one....The bonus looks good, but probably tough to get
    Actually not it triggers about as often as buffalo i would say. Not as crazy volatile as other games.

Looks like fun thanks for the video

Aristocrat slots are my favorites so I'd play this game. Thanks for sharing, Derek.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Looks like fun thanks for the video
    Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Aristocrat slots are my favorites so I'd play this game. Thanks for sharing, Derek.
    no problem ladies glad ya enjoyed