User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vegas Lights at the end of this dark tunnel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    If you want to see Absinthe again, you might want to wait until it opens at Cosmopolitan. I think it will be open at Cosmo by your November trip. I love Terry Fator and he always keeps his material fresh along with some old classics. I also like the Michael Jackson show One. I've seen David Copperfield where I live and he was good. Seen Blue Man group about 4 or 5 times, it's fun. Human Nature has one of the best shows on the strip and their new one Jukebox is even better then their past shows which I loved. You might want to consider that, it's at Venetian.
    I will look up Jukebox and see if that is something we are interested in. I get very bored at shows thinking about all the slot machines out there! Thanks for the suggestions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzynog View Post
    When I lived in Savannah I drove to atl to save that price diff. I know it's easier for 30 min air ride tho. Only time I flew from sav to atl was paid for by company relo. Now that I'm in atl, I've seen it cheaper to fly to Vegas from Chattanooga and you still catch the same connecting flight in atl that I would have booked anyways.

Btw. Have you ever noticed the graves on the runway in sav? Tidbit lots of ppl don't know about. You can google the story.
    Yeah, flying out of Savannah is pricey. Would not mind driving to Atlanta, but the drive home would be a pain! I want to be home, usually exhausted from no sleep, no eat, just gamble...

I always look out for the graves, usually DH has window seat, except when I go solo. Where did you live in Savannah? I am actually south, in Richmond Hill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    So happy things are settling down to where you could book a couple Vegas trips, Michelle! You most definitely deserve the time away.

Sounds like you have the first trip well planned out. Some great shows have been suggested here. I won't further confuse you with my two cents

If I don't get my ass kicked too bad at G2e, I am looking at your solo November dates for the Palazzo cruise offer. I'll let you know!

Now I can't get that damn song from Ben out of my head. Thanks a lot!
    I hope you win lots so you can make my solo dates. Remember, I can get you a room at the GN and we can to to 4Q to play VP at the bar!! Would be a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    I will look up Jukebox and see if that is something we are interested in. I get very bored at shows thinking about all the slot machines out there! Thanks for the suggestions.
    Most people come out of the show upbeat and happy. These guys are quite the entertainers.However I understand about the lure of the slots calling to you.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Yeah, flying out of Savannah is pricey. Would not mind driving to Atlanta, but the drive home would be a pain! I want to be home, usually exhausted from no sleep, no eat, just gamble...

I always look out for the graves, usually DH has window seat, except when I go solo. Where did you live in Savannah? I am actually south, in Richmond Hill.
    Godley station in pooler. Actually right behind SAMs on airport exit. Then had a house in rincon. Been to Richmond hill plenty of times. I miss it there. Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzynog View Post
    Godley station in pooler. Actually right behind SAMs on airport exit. Then had a house in rincon. Been to Richmond hill plenty of times. I miss it there. Lol
    Pooler has blown up like crazy!! When they built the new airport, I did work on the construction end, there was nothing out there! Remember the comet and my crew had the midnight to seven hour and it was clear as a bell. Now traffic at 5 pm is back up for miles, also the 109 exit is crazy. We live on the Ogeechee. Pulled the crab traps yesterday to feed them and they are spectacular right now!