User Tag List

Thread: Diamond Aspirations 2 questions - CET

Blog Entries

Diamond Aspirations 2 questions - CET

So I just hit 80,000 tier credits so I'm now Diamond Aspirations Level 2. It's been a few years since I was at this level, and I have some questions. @dailun, @sassycat, maybe you guys could help?

1) I know I have my $750 in air travel credit to use now. Can I use that max for two people? Or if I could finagle an extra third ticket out of that amount (on Southwest) could I do that?

2) What is the last date I can use my trip? I'm thinking they just recently changed it so it would be June 30, 2017, but I'm not 100% positive.

3) The companion card - have no idea who I want to designate for this. It seems to be not that worthwhile unless I knew someone was going to be in Vegas without me. But it would be stupid to just not designate anyone, right? Don't want any of the benefits to go to waste.

Congrats on diamond 2!
    You have until Jan 31 to book trip (may need to book 30 days before) and must take trip by June 30.
    Most of the time it is for 2 people but your host may be able to make an exception for you.
    You also get 4 happy hour high roller tickets.
    Not sure about companion card because I already have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Karen!

I also found this link on the TR website, with all sorts of good information! I swear I googled before and couldn't find anything.

https://www.totalrewards.com/content...ons/rules.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Thanks, Karen!

I also found this link on the TR website, with all sorts of good information! I swear I googled before and couldn't find anything.

https://www.totalrewards.com/content...ons/rules.html
    Thanks for the link Blase!

Congrats.....The one thing I would want to know is if using the companion card triggers a playing day for you...if so I would not give it to someone who may use it a lot as it could hurt your ADT
    Last edited by sondor; 09-06-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Congrats.....The one thing I would want to know is if using the companion card triggers a playing day for you...if so I would not give it to someone who may use it a lot as it could hurt your ADT
    The companion has his/her own total reward number so will not hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    So I just hit 80,000 tier credits so I'm now Diamond Aspirations Level 2. It's been a few years since I was at this level, and I have some questions. @dailun, @sassycat, maybe you guys could help?

1) I know I have my $750 in air travel credit to use now. Can I use that max for two people? Or if I could finagle an extra third ticket out of that amount (on Southwest) could I do that?

2) What is the last date I can use my trip? I'm thinking they just recently changed it so it would be June 30, 2017, but I'm not 100% positive.

3) The companion card - have no idea who I want to designate for this. It seems to be not that worthwhile unless I knew someone was going to be in Vegas without me. But it would be stupid to just not designate anyone, right? Don't want any of the benefits to go to waste.
    Since #1 and #2 were answered, and #3 was asking for opinions, I wouldn't give it to anyone who's behavior might pose as a negative reflection on me.

The Diamond companion card is linked to you, and even though play doesn't count, conduct (probably) does.

Just my .02

Congrats - I need just under 4K to make to 80,000 this year. Maybe you have a Joker friend that you know might benefit from the companion card but they have to be with you whenever you add them as your companion.

You can turn Platinum Kenny into Diamond Kenny HHH. Really I would only use it for someone that I know who be able to use it regularly and benefit like being able to go in Diamond lounge, free valet parking, Diamond check in.

They still are their actual status in the TR system but it gives them access to the priority lines, etc. I did see something about it in the link you posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk