User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few of the G2E NEW SLOT GAMES

A few of the G2E NEW SLOT GAMES

Reading some news stories about what different games will be shown at G2e this year. From various articles, just a few of the games they mention, I'm quoting from the articles, these words are not mine.

Some Scientific Games (Bally technologies and WMS:

I'm excited to hear that it sounds like they are doing something new with CLUE.

"Our customers always get excited about our vast library of licensed brands, and this year at G2E we’re highlighting 10 brands, including TETRIS™, SPIDER-MAN™, THE GODFATHER®, JOHNNY CASH®, THE BACHELOR™, and NATIONAL LAMPOON’S VACATION™-themed games…plus a few that we will not unveil until the show. We will also demonstrate new systems-based bonusing games featuring MONOPOLY, CLUE, and YAHTZEE brands, designed to provide second-ways-to-win and generate tremendous floorwide excitement. "

Among games being brought forward from initial preview at last year’s show are two hilarious games based on the legendary comedy Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Space Invaders, on the Blade S32 cabinet, with a skill bonus based on the famous arcade game.

National Lampoon’s Vacation
    Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, from popular 2004 comedy film starring Will Ferrell

The Bachelor, a wide-area progressive with a mystery bonus featuring clips from the popular dating reality show.

Cash, featuring the music of country legend Johnny Cash, will be a major release on the Blade Stepper with Mechanical Wheel.
    Footage and audio of all of Cash’s most famous songs are woven into bonuses

Some Aristocrat games:

Slot based on My Cousin Vinny
    on the Arc Double is The Big Lebowski, the 1998 comedy starring Jeff Bridges as Jeffrey “The Dude”
    Other big branded games include Sharknado, based on the TV disaster film series about sharks set loose across flooded streets in Los Angeles; Downton Abby, based on the British period TV hit (previewed last year but refined and ready to release); and Tim McGraw, placing the songs and performances of the country star up on the Arc Double.

Some Konami:

Dragon Fury, which takes full advantage of the 43-inch portrait display with an expanding reel feature that takes the reels up to eight rows high, for spins on a 120-line reel grid. The base reel format is a 7-8-8-8-7 setup (seven symbols on the outer two rows; eight symbols on the middle rows), in a 120-line game. The number of high-paying dragon symbols increases during free games.
    Pharaoh’s Fury applies the concept to an Egyptian theme, featuring extra wild symbols in the free-game feature.

Titan 360 continues to carry broad popularity, even launching its next new theme: Dragon’s Orb Jackpots. In the bonus of the new game, a dragon spins an orb, which ends up being a silver bar ball or a gold bar ball, which goes into one of the prize holes.

In the same spirit as Titan 360, Konami is introducing another multi-station development called Crystal Cyclone that uses a mystery trigger to enact a bonus game on a center unit device shared by all the players. Several balls can be released from the stacker device at once, so several players can participate in the bonus game at the same time.

Another new multi-station game coming to G2E is Fortune Cup, a multi-station horse-racing game on a central miniature track that incorporates both the amusement-game and video-game skills of the parent company.
    Walther notes that much attention was given to detail in creating the arcade-style track. “Each horse is fully articulated—legs, rider—and they move around the track,” Walther says. “These horses can move in either direction, so we’ll be able to change up the way the races are run. And they move around the field. We can do different-sized races.

SOME IGT GAMES:

Slot on the Goonies
    New Ellen DeGeneres game
    How to Marry a Millionaire Starring Marilyn Monroe, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Starring Marilyn Monroe, and a new version of the Megabucks wide-area progressive.
    Jurassic World 3D
    game themed around beloved comic TV star Betty White
    new version of Zuma 3D
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Excited for Clue for sure! Some of the other licensed games as well. I'm really bummed they haven't released Cher Believe yet! Or Michael Icon! Some of the others seem really really stupid and won't last in my opinion.

As always super excited to the convention in two weeks and seeing what all will be there! Cannot wait. I wonder what they did to Downtown Abbey. I'm assuming added more bonus games. They only had one on it last year.

I cannot wait to see some videos soon of the new Konami games mentioned here. They sound like fun, especially the multiplayer one where everyone can get into the bonus at the same time, instead of 1 person at a time. Titan 360 is only 1 person at a time when bonus triggers. Can't wait to see videos and knowing that Konami is finally getting more entertaining slots like my favorite titan 360, and even better with everyone getting into the bonus at once with Crystal Cyclone mentioned in this post.

Diana, I hope you do a report dedicated to G2E sharing all of the new slots and sharing your opinion on them. Some of these sound interesting and will want to give them a try. Hopefully you can get Tim McGraw to sing for you. HHH!

I'll do my best to report on the games at G2e and hopefully other attendees will do the same.

LOL on getting Tim McGraw to sing to me.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Thanks! Have fun. Wish one day to attend G2E.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few of the G2E NEW SLOT GAMES

I hope Clue is like the original one. I loved that slot!
    Last edited by Suze1000; 09-14-2016 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    I hopd Clue is like the original one. I loved that slot!
    Hopefully not in a game field cabinet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Hopefully not in a game field cabinet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Worst cabinets ever. Hate those game fields

There is a new cleolatra plus where you can levle up to different Bonus levels. Sounds like you will have to sign in possible? Maybe like the old wms where u had to sign in with Id to continue the journey on lotr