User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harrahs - New Valley Tower Rooms

That's the room I had in June and it was wonderful!

Blog Entries
    I have one of these reserved for my October trip. My friends are staying at Harrah's so we wanted to be close to them. I'm sort of a room snob and would only stay at Harrah's if I could get one of the remodeled rooms, so my host booked me into one (hopefully). Have been looking for pictures but there aren't a lot out there, so thanks for posting CPT!

Blog Entries
    Please post room pics blase. A couple of guys I work with are going for SEMA at Halloween and staying at Harrah's.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Blog Entries
    Will do, Trey!

Blog Entries
    Is the Valley Tower a new name for Carnival Tower? Cannot find Valley Tower on TR booking web site but only Carnival and Mardi Gras. We'll be in LV in Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Is the Valley Tower a new name for Carnival Tower? Cannot find Valley Tower on TR booking web site but only Carnival and Mardi Gras. We'll be in LV in Feb.
    It doesn't let me book that tower either. But if you log out of with your TR, it's available for a price. = You don't gamble enough for us to give you the nice room..HHH
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.