User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for those that do trip reports

Question for those that do trip reports

Going to Vegas November and want to do a live trip report.

How do you upload pics from your phone? Do I need the taptalk app?

Quote Originally Posted by slotmanjack View Post
    Going to Vegas November and want to do a live trip report.

How do you upload pics from your phone? Do I need the taptalk app?
    Yes, definitely easiest with the app. I take normal pics and the add them to the TR in the app, I don't take directly with the app. It's super easy and thanks in advance for wanting to do a TR, can't wait to follow along!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ditto what CTslotters said. If you try to post a pic directly to the app right after you take it, my experience is that it posts sideways. I just pull the pic into the thread from my gallery when posting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Cathy does just like Tee2Green says. No problem.

I thritto this....thritto may not be a word, but I use tap talk and take the picture first and the pull it from gallery....I often get an error trying to take the pick in the post? Not sure why....

Agree! Take your pictures and post through tapatalk from your gallery Super easy! Look forward to your report

Tapatalk is very easy to use. I highly recommend it for live reports. If I can figure it out anyone can.

Blog Entries
    I take pics with the app, that's seem easiest for me and then post medium size pics.

Yes I do all my pic's with tapatalk that's the only way I know how and it's easy.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    I thritto this....thritto may not be a word, but I use tap talk and take the picture first and the pull it from gallery....I often get an error trying to take the pick in the post? Not sure why....
    I can actually hear you say "thritto" in my head, lol. Can't wait to see you guys again at a future M&G. You and Michelle are so much fun.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk