User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Name changed, Vegas trip cancelled

Blog Entries

Name changed, Vegas trip cancelled

I've been using guitarzan as my cover name on this forum since joining last month. I wanted to post one more live TR on the other forum as I have friends that can 'see' it.

We were scheduled to go to Vegas this afternoon for a nine day jaunt, however life got in the way and we had to cancel it. It looks like we have one of Linda's little weiner dogs that needs to be put down. We've tentatively rebooked it for May, but it may change.

Whew, feels good to be out of the closet on this forum and I can become much more active! Some of you knew I was incognito and why. Anyway, carry on Jokers!

treyster
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Pat
    Trey, sorry to hear about the dog. Yes, life sometimes gets in the way. I'm sorry.

Sorry Trey man you just can't win KC work now this I hope it gets better.

I am so very sorry. I just said goodbye to my beautiful Jack last Saturday and my heart is still broken. Hugs to Linda and you at this very difficult time.

Amber

So sorry to hear about the sick pup and know what a disappointment it must be to have to cancel. Hope everything works out and you can reschedule soon.

So sorry to hear about your dog. Sending you and Linda hugs.

Welcome to jokers forum where all your friends are!!!

Ang

I know how much Linda and you love Vegas, plus putting down her dog will be like losing a family member.
    This is going to be a trying week for sure and I'm sorry that life has dealt you such a severe blow.

Trey, I am so sorry to hear about Linda's dog. It is a difficult thing to deal with. Almost two years for me now and I am still not over it. Hugs to Linda. Vegas will be there when the timing is right.

So glad to see you here. I really look forward to seeing your posts and input. Welcome!

So sorry Trey and Linda. :hug:

Knowing that other things are your priority right now but glad to see the Treyster is out in the open. Do you think that StickyWild is going to sign up here for JWE ? Sorry to hear about the doggy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk