User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Name changed, Vegas trip cancelled

Blog Entries
    Thanks again everyone, you guys are the best! We did our best to try to re-book the trip a few days later but that would just add pressure to any decision on when it's time for little Oscar. In the end, we just decided to postpone the entire trip so it wouldn't influence our decision. I won't lie, not going stings, but it was the only decision that could be made.

I was a grouch yesterday, we were going to see the last flying B29 in Henderson, the Faberge eggs at Bellagio, etc..
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Well that was a surprise! I was wondering why you weren't here, and little did I know, you were!

I am so sorry about your dog. You and Linda will be in my thoughts during this difficult time.

Sorry to hear about your pup Trey/Linda and missing another trip. Its hard to loose one that has been family. You two could reschedule your trip to Tahoe in June.

Sorry Linda & Trey about Oscar but there will be alot more Vegas trips! Hopefully a good one real soon

Hi Trey! So sorry about Oscar (what a cute name for a weiner dog!). I have a Yorkie that ranks up there pretty special in our house so I can relate. Start a new countdown for Vegas, it might ease the feelings you're having now. Maybe you can make the August M&G in AC too!

On a side note, I knew it was you when the Rampart was mentioned in nhcris's TR, lol.

I am so sorry about Oscar. I'm sad that I won't get to meet you and Linda next week. Hope y'all are doing okay.

Blog Entries
    First, sorry about Oscar, but dogs are family. Second, glad you are over here.

Just getting caught up, sorry to hear about your doggie.
    But, glad you are here.

Blog Entries
    So now we're going to Vegas May 20 for 9 nights. I start checking car rentals. If I book a convertible for the entire trip from Alamo, it's over $1100. If I break it into 2 rentals for the same Alamo conv. it's $300 (6 days) and $230 (3 days). I have the drop off and pickup time at 9:30am on the 26th. Think they'll merge them when I arrive?
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    So now we're going to Vegas May 20 for 9 nights. I start checking car rentals. If I book a convertible for the entire trip from Alamo, it's over $1100. If I break it into 2 rentals for the same Alamo conv. it's $300 (6 days) and $230 (3 days). I have the drop off and pickup time at 9:30am on the 26th. Think they'll merge them when I arrive?
    Glad you got it scheduled, Trey. With Alamo just ask if they want to make it easier on themselves!