User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Name changed, Vegas trip cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    So now we're going to Vegas May 20 for 9 nights. I start checking car rentals. If I book a convertible for the entire trip from Alamo, it's over $1100. If I break it into 2 rentals for the same Alamo conv. it's $300 (6 days) and $230 (3 days). I have the drop off and pickup time at 9:30am on the 26th. Think they'll merge them when I arrive?
    Now you have something to look forward to. Hopefully they will merge your reservations. You'll be in Vegas for my birthday, celebrate it for me since I'll be home in Florida unless I win the lottery before then

So now we're going to Vegas May 20 for 9 nights. I start checking car rentals. If I book a convertible for the entire trip from Alamo, it's over $1100. If I break it into 2 rentals for the same Alamo conv. it's $300 (6 days) and $230 (3 days). I have the drop off and pickup time at 9:30am on the 26th. Think they'll merge them when I arrive?
    @treyster Go to Tahoe in June.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    @treyster Go to Tahoe in June.
    I'd love to but taking the last week of June-July 4 off already. Also hoping to hit NASCAR race in Michigan in June. I get over 5 weeks vacation but can't do all of it at once lol
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Pleased to hear you were able to re-book. Where will you be staying?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Pleased to hear you were able to re-book. Where will you be staying?
    Not sure first two nights, next three nights at Downtown Grand, then last four at Palazzo. Hoping our band will continue weekend gigs at the Plaza on Fremont St

Considering Orleans, Rampart, and M. Sitting on comps at all 3.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Looks like you have a great trip lined up!!

Ang

Great, glad you have your dates for your next trip!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Glad you two got your dates planned out. Too bad we will miss you guys this time around, but as always enjoy and win, win and win!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk