User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Name changed, Vegas trip cancelled

Am so sorry, we went through the same thing 2 years ago and cancelled our vacation to New Mexico when the beagle came down with hemorrhagic gastroenteritis - even though he recovered after a horrible scare there was no way I was leaving "family" at a veterinarian clinic or in a kennel, there would have been no fun at all sick with worry!

Am so very sorry the dachshund isn't well, they are such little characters and have such a way of lodging themselves in your heart! You and the family take care of yourselves, there will eventually be brighter days ahead..

Amber am so sorry! Know you've had a rough, sad week - please take care!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaltyBaker View Post
    I am so very sorry. I just said goodbye to my beautiful Jack last Saturday and my heart is still broken. Hugs to Linda and you at this very difficult time.

Amber

Sorry to hear about the lil doggie. Hope Linda can cope with the loss. We had to put our Chihuahua down last April 3 days before our Vegas trip. It sucked, but the vacay helped some to get over the sad feelings. Plus its not easy at my job to cancel then reschedule vacations so we were kinda stuck taking it. Life definitely can get in the way. I miss my dog till this day so we all understand. Whenever you do take your trip we hope its a blast man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@treyster, I was wondering who guitarzan was, and why that person was so interesting and well-informed!

I am so very sorry to hear about Linda's dog...I have been there with my own beloved furry creatures, and I know how tough it is.

Really sorry you can't make it to Vegas just now, but I'm wishing you a great trip when you do get there. And hoping to cross paths sometime in the future.

I'm so sorry to hear your furbaby isn't doing well. Best wishes for his recovery.

All my best to you, with my prayers.

Hear our humble prayer, O God, for our friends the animals,
    especially for animals who are suffering.
    We entreat for them all Thy mercy and pity,
    and for those who deal with them we ask a heart of compassion
    and gentle hands and kindly words.
    Make us, ourselves, to be true friends to animals,
    and so to share the blessings of the merciful.

- Albert Schweitzer

sorry to hear about your dog but hey at least u came out of the closet

Trey, sorry to hear about the dog. A postponed trip sucks, but Vegas will be there when you can finally make it. Glad you are here, everytime I saw the Guitarzan name the Ray Stevens song would get stuck I'm my head.

Glad your posting. So sorry to hear about your dog.

Sorry to your family is going through a rough time Losing a fur baby or having one that is sick is very difficult. Prayers for everyone.