User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Name changed, Vegas trip cancelled

Hello there, sorry about your dog and postponed trip. Great to see you here.

Trey, I am so sorry you are missing your trip, but trips can be rescheduled. I am really sad for Linda that her baby is doing so poorly. My little hotdog is sitting on my lap at this moment, and just the thought of ever losing her breaks my heart. Please let Linda know she is in my thoughts.

On the bright side, I am delighted that you have come out of the Forum Closet and can be yourself here now!

Glad to know your here......

Hi Treyster, I'm so sorry to hear about Linda's dog. I remember her talking about the pup when we met at bellagio. Glad to see you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about Linda's dog, it's so heartbreaking to lose a pet. I hope you are able to reschedule your Vegas trip soon! Happy to see you posting here and welcome!!

I'm so sorry about your dog. I know how sad that is. I am happy to see that you are posting here.

Nice to see you out of the closet. I read your sf post earlier today. So sorry for you both.

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone. We're 0-2 for going on vacations this year. The KC trip now this. The flights for this trip were rescheduled KC flights.

There's nothing worse than unpacking a freshly packed suitcase.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

So sorry to hear about your dog and your vacation plans. Hopefully you're able to go soon.

Blog Entries
    Hi Trey. So sorry that you and Linda had to cancel your trip but I understand why. I'm in the weeds with one of our cats right now myself, and not sure if I will be going to Vegas in two weeks. It's horrible to deal with and I know that vacationing is the last thing on your mind right now.

Glad to see you here.