User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top dollar question

Top dollar question

I remember reading that in the Top Dollar bonus that it gives you some kind of "clue" when the highest offer comes up. Like it says something in that little window. Can anyone tell me what it says or does? I can't remember. :-(

I think it says something like "best offer" or "try again". So they say..hehe
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Top Dollar will give you a clue if you wait for it to pop up that indicates what the best play might be, however it's just advising you it might be your best play to take offer or try again. Many times if has told me to try again and my offers just continue to decrease.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Blog Entries
    After about 30 seconds of waiting (depending on the age of the machine) an arrow points or a best play starts flashing. As Diana said, we've had it mislead us (as happened to us at the Soaring Eagle M&G several years ago in the HL room). On a standard TD machine, anything over 35 credits should be considered. I think the best play indicator is just an average pay indicator and does not imply the machine knows the next offer IMO.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Blog Entries
    Yeah, don't go with the "clue".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going with your feelings is the best choice.

Thanks guys. I thought it would tell the truth. I just saw someone hit $3600 on a $5 two coin this weekend. The ladies husband wanted to try again and she hit his hand out of the way and took the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedajackpot View Post
    Thanks guys. I thought it would tell the truth. I just saw someone hit $3600 on a $5 two coin this weekend. The ladies husband wanted to try again and she hit his hand out of the way and took the offer.
    Her husband would have made a bad move to turn that down

Yep woulda been real dumb to turn that down