User Tag List

Thread: Everi and IGT Agreement

Everi and IGT Agreement

Wow just saw this press release, I wonder if they will eventually merge
    I did have a chance to play IGT new tournament game at G2E but was not impressed at all, I love TOURNEVNT so much more

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300347081.html

It looks like an acquisition is inevitable. I never liked any of the real money Everie games, but thought the tournament play was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMonkey View Post
    It looks like an acquisition is inevitable. I never liked any of the real money Everie games, but thought the tournament play was fun.
    The new Everi games I played at Coushatta seemed pretty fun and you can't miss the cabinets with the liights on both sides of the monitor but your right I did not like the old Multi Media games that much either just seemed to generic

I never cared for Everi/Multimedia games in the past but I like their new Jackpot Inferno that I have played at Cosmo and at G2e I thought the Penn and Teller game looked promising.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I'm back and forth on the Multimedia/Everi games. Some I do like a lot (i.e. Wild 70s, Jackpot Inferno, Rain or Shine) others not so much. I will say that the Penn & Teller game looks really, really good from the demos I've seen. I think that's going to be a big hit, especially in Vegas where they are. Hopefully the Rio/CET is placing their order for quite a few.

As far as tournament games go, I think Everi/Multimedia has set the standard with TournEvent. It is hands down the best, most comprehensive system for running slot tournaments. I don't think there is a better system out there right now. I think a majority of players love it and it's much better than the boring 3 reel, slap the button tournaments. With the interactive features, it's just more fun. To me, this "agreement" is more for IGT's benefit to access some of Everi's proprietary tournament features (and basically to not get sued for implementing something similar with their Spinferno tournament series).

A takeover by IGT? I guess it's possible to see another Scientific Games situation (Bally, Shuffle Master, WMS)
    Last edited by mhetrick; 10-22-2016 at 04:21 AM.

Doesn't seem like many titles with handpay potential so I sort of stay away from them

I agree @dvandentop. They are generally low volitility games.