User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed...found missing parents! Haha

Confirmed...found missing parents! Haha

Ok so they weren't legally missing. But they are sneaky. So 3 weeks ago my mom decides to buy her a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. I joked that they need to give it a drive to harrahs Cherokee. They were like nah, not going to give them our money. Well last week I was at their house and my mom goes to the bank and comes home with 5k cash. She said she was gonna win some millions. Since she dismissed harrahs Cherokee, I thought she was going to play a lot of lottery.

Anyways fast forward to Wednesday and my brother told me my dad went to the bank and got him 5k as well and they had left not saying anything. So us brothers had a pretty good idea what they were up to. Now they have a cell phone and we coulda called them anytime but we just let them be. I figured they would be ok. They have a cell and each carry so I trust them.

Well just 10 min ago my dad calls. Just as suspected. They road tripped to Vegas. They got there yesterday evening. All I could do is LOL and say yea figured so. Now just wish they would have taken me!

They live an hour north of Atlanta so took them 4 days. But they took their time and enjoyed things along the way. I think this is the 5th time they made this trip. Hey they are retired more power right haha!

Blog Entries
    Bill and I make the drive from Chicago via Sacramento (to visit our son) then down to Vegas and back home. We have made the drive 3 times now. I love to drive and flying is a hard option. We too take our time. I wish them luck! Being retired can be great.

Dawn
    Dawn

Sounds like fun hope they have lots of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaahhh. The good life!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Wow great road trip. Congrats to them!
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Good for them! I hope DH will retire some day and we'll be able to do something like that. I hope they have lots of luck!

Lol...sneaky! Good luck to your parents!

Thanks for the good lucks all! They had a pretty good night last night. They were both up and down but when they returned to the room my dad found the he is up $15 lol. His best hit was 2 double diamonds and double bar for $400ish. My mom was up too and she hit something close to $200 on willy wonka. She doesn't know what she did bc that's her first time playing that game.

They havnt called me tonight yet but if they do I'll
    Ask them to try and take pics of good hits. I do know they were planning on hitting up Wynn and VP tonight. I'll let you all know how things are going as soon as I find out.

Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    This is great. Please tell them we are all rooting for them. Loved how they kept you in the dark!!

That is so cute!!!! Good for them and sounds like they are having a great time!
    LOL - I can just see your mom on the Willy wonka - what did I hit??!