User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome, Hawkeye!

Welcome Hawkeye! Sorry to hear about the health problems.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Saw your name last nite and was happy to see it! Love the new avatar pic, nothing like a FORD truck! Hope you and the DH are feeling better soon, we've missed you! :nod:

Welcome, glad you made here!

Welcome! It was so nice puting a face to all your posts meeting in KC

@Hawkeye

Nice to have you join us at our new home and sorry you and your wife have not been feeling well.

Ang

Hawkeye, welcome, I'm so happy to see you here!! I have loved your posts for so long and then meeting you and your wife in KC was so great because you are the nicest people!! Happy you found your way over!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Wow I'm almost speechless (which hardly ever happens) so many people to say thanks for the warm welcome. And thank you Zeus. It is great to be here. Been dealing with a lot of health issues,both of us. Haven't been feeling real social, sorry.
    Sure was nice to run in to Foamy last night.
    Still learning how to use the forum.
    Thanks again for the very warm welcome from everybody.
    I hate to hear about the health issues that you both have been dealing with. Just know that you are here amongst friends and wish you nothing but the best of health!

Welcome- glad you made it over here

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    get a new truck?? Looks sharp if so since i thought u had a silver one?
    No I didn't get a new truck. That was a few hour loaner from the dealership while I was having a Truxedo put on my current 2013 Platinum (which is white), but I am looking at a 2015 F150.

@Hawkeye it was so wonderful meeting you and you wife in KC. Hope you and your wife are feeling better soon.