User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need a new Mission

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    3 or 4 reels with multiplier! So maybe 4 reels x2 $40 a spin. I'm planning to go wild and Kenny style the $.25 version in Vegas. I will pretend they are dollars for you hehe
    Aria only version I know or Wynn with it for .25 denom.

Hand pay guy might have to fire his YouTube channel up again lol

I suggest $36 a pull on Buffalo Gold. That machine has so much potential! Of course it could be a complete disaster. Can't wait to follow along on whatever you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    I had luck with CPT-style on a $1 reel at Cromwell

Well, I love 5 Treasures so I would suggest a similar mission to 88 Fortunes. But you probably want a totally different one.

Hmmm, there's a 5 cent Wonder 4 at Aria. I min bet on it when I play but maybe max bet and see what happens? Or do what Plee/VegasMonkey did and try Buffalo Gold at $36/spin?
    Hi Dina

The reason I didn't really play the $1 denom on 88 Fortunes my last trip since because I could tell the Major recently hit but I'm not against trying it or the 5 treasures since I still have not been able to get the pot to close.

I'm definitely thinking about Buffalo Gold $36 per spin. I have to do most of my gambling at V/P this trip but if I meet my goal, I might venture outside.

This is a really short trip to pick up my cruise voucher.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I suggest $36 a pull on Buffalo Gold. That machine has so much potential! Of course it could be a complete disaster. Can't wait to follow along on whatever you decide.
    This machine is definitely on my list. Haha anything I try could be a disaster but it's so much fun just to think about the possibilities. Too bad we won't be there at the same time to do it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    This machine is definitely on my list. Haha anything I try could be a disaster but it's so much fun just to think about the possibilities. Too bad we won't be there at the same time to do it together.

Some day the stars will align and we'll get to do a HL run together!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Aria only version I know or Wynn with it for .25 denom.

Hand pay guy might have to fire his YouTube channel up again lol
    Yeah I was thinking Wynn, good to know about Aria, thanks D!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Yeah I was thinking Wynn, good to know about Aria, thanks D!
    Gotta work dat mlife status

I don't remember the details but in one of your trip reports where you were playing a $1 WW2 machine someone - I think treyster - suggested what I remember thinking was an awesome strategy for that machine. You can probably find it easier in your own posts than me trying to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    I don't remember the details but in one of your trip reports where you were playing a $1 WW2 machine someone - I think treyster - suggested what I remember thinking was an awesome strategy for that machine. You can probably find it easier in your own posts than me trying to find it.
    Actually I played the $1 WW2 on my last trip. I will probably try again at some point on my next trip as well. I'm sure I played more than 10 spins. I was up, then I was down lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    Just a heads up, I think only 1 raven on WWII when you play only 3 reels. I think I missed that before
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend