I like scrapbooking, coupon cutting, tree hugging, long walks in the park and attending operas. Actually, I like NONE of those things. I like to gamble and when I gamble, I prefer slots! Unfortunately my last gambling trip to Vegas in July drove me into seclusion as I licked my wounds but I am ready to come back for more if ya'll will have me.

More about me...I am a degenerate gambler. And I am a sore loser. When I lose bad, I abandon ANYTHING gambling related. So I had taken a bit of a hiatus after the beat down I took in Vegas in July and I went into "hiding/pouting mode" for a bit but I am planning a return trip to win some of my money back that I left there in July so I am coming back on the bard with a clean slate. Cant promise an entertaining TR this time around but never know what the future might bring once I have a few drinks. This will be Val and my first trip since having a little one and MAY be my last trip for a LONG time so gotta make it count.

On a different note, my last few hours in Vegas in July (because of flight issues I ended up returning to PH for a few hours) I made "Diamond in a Day" again. Got a couple handpays but still...it was a slaughter. Again, I hope you all will welcome me back!