User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello. My name is "ThePawnshop" ....

Glad to see you're all healed up and ready to try again. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Wow was just thinking about you today. Glad you are giving Vegas another chance. If you can post new pictures of the baby and the pup
    I'll post some pics tomorrow. Little man is almost 10 months old. Poor guy looks just like his dad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome back, Pawn. Good luck on your upcoming trip.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like your style! Welcome back!!!!

Welcome back again! Good luck on your next trip- hopefully an epic winning trip to make your forget about that sucky one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm contemplating finishing my TR almost 4 months later...the last 8 hours were pretty crazy. That said, my ass was still hurting up until Val approved a short Vegas visit. Something about a Vegas trip...makes you forget all about the last losing trip. I sear my last like 5 trips have ALL been losing trips. And yet here I go again. What a dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePawnshop View Post
    I'm contemplating finishing my TR almost 4 months later...the last 8 hours were pretty crazy. That said, my ass was still hurting up until Val approved a short Vegas visit. Something about a Vegas trip...makes you forget all about the last losing trip. I sear my last like 5 trips have ALL been losing trips. And yet here I go again. What a dumbass!

You're no dumber than the rest of us! If we didn't go back after a losing trip Vegas would close. I'd love to read the finish of your last trip. I hope you'll post a recap.

Welcome back, Pawn! I've missed your posts. And good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Welcome back, sounds like a lot of us have had bad slot luck this year. Happy to see you posting again, hope your December Vegas trip is a success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.