User Tag List

Thread: Platinum Status at V/P - is it worth it?

Platinum Status at V/P - is it worth it?

I'm only about 25,000 points from Platinum status at V/P, trying to figure out if it's worth taking another trip to Vegas before the end of the year to make it. I probably have enough points to fly for free but is worth the trip?

I have had winning trips 4 out of 5 to Vegas this year. This last trip just sucked gambling wise for me. I don't think I would have any issues earning the points unless it is just a complete disaster. This is the closest I have ever gotten to this status.

What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is @Evoni the only platinum here? She would help.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I'm only about 25,000 points from Platinum status at V/P, trying to figure out if it's worth taking another trip to Vegas before the end of the year to make it. I probably have enough points to fly for free but is worth the trip?

I have had winning trips 4 out of 5 to Vegas this year. This last trip just sucked gambling wise for me. I don't think I would have any issues earning the points unless it is just a complete disaster. This is the closest I have ever gotten to this status.

What are your thoughts?

If you already get limo to and from the airport and VIP access to the Platinum room via your host, I would say it's not worth it unless you really want to visit Las Vegas before the end of the year is out.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I was platinium last year and this year I am gold . Not much difference as my host gives me limo to and fro. Din see a jump in free play offers.

Thanks TAB, Diana and Ting for the responses. Yes I already get limo to and from airport and VIP access so I don't think I would gain much. I would rather save my money for another trip that I have coming up in December instead of chasing status but wanted to get some feedback to make sure I wasn't missing out. Sounds like not necessary to make another trip.