User Tag List

Thread: 40 Must-See Travel Tips

40 Must-See Travel Tips

These tips won't change your life as the title declares but some of them might be helpful.

http://pulptastic.com/40-must-see-tr...ampaign=buffer
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

There were some interesting tips that I wouldn't have thought of thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Diana. Several of these I use, but a few I never would have thought of. I never once thought about makkng a copy of my license until your son lost his wallet during the Thanksgiving trip.

Thanks for sharing, many of those things people just don't think of although many were simple.

Blog Entries
    A few pretty clever ones in there. Thanks
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Thanks, Diana. Several of these I use, but a few I never would have thought of. I never once thought about makkng a copy of my license until your son lost his wallet during the Thanksgiving trip.
    I'm glad something good came from that!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Thanks Diana ! I saved to favorites for future reference