User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau Rivage Jan 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    If y'all have a change in plans, join us. I'll try with the pics, but I tend to get distracted a lot by the bright shiny machines.
    Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    I know the feeling HHH.. im usually like OH Chit!i need a pic of the machine i just won on ..but i am getting better at it now its a little bit more automatic when it happens .
    The same problem over here ... I´m told that I should turn off the flash ... but ... than they get blurry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    : chit-chatting about my life

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Good luck Darlene!! We treat Biloxi as our local even though it is a 8 hour drive. I get those offers too but never seem to work with my time frame.
    Also, to put a bug in everyone's ear about Biloxi, my host at the GN said he could make a M&G happen if we have an interest. Maybe end of March, first of April. I will post a new thread in the beginning of the year. Would be nice to get some folks down there!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    Do one in the fall and Im sooo there!!
    Sounds good, Michelelovesvegas ! Have to agree to Mimi though : Fall would be best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    : chit-chatting about my life

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    The same problem over here ... I´m told that I should turn off the flash ... but ... than they get blurry.
    yes: defiantly no flash .
    Last edited by charlie50; 11-30-2016 at 05:31 PM.

so @Darlene and @FLMary.. You may have another Joker joining you. I called today for the flight out of MSP 1/1-1/4. I am waitlisted.. so it is a possibility. Keith has a week less vacation than me.. so a friend and I will be going if it works out. I have a new host, as my old host took another position in the company. I e-mailed her last week and got her out of office. Called customer care today and they put me on the wait list. Cross your fingers

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    so @Darlene and @FLMary.. You may have another Joker joining you. I called today for the flight out of MSP 1/1-1/4. I am waitlisted.. so it is a possibility. Keith has a week less vacation than me.. so a friend and I will be going if it works out. I have a new host, as my old host took another position in the company. I e-mailed her last week and got her out of office. Called customer care today and they put me on the wait list. Cross your fingers
    hope your host can come through. I can't wait for Christmas to be over so the countdown for "ME" time can begin.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you will get seats on the flight. It would be nice to see you again.

Agony waiting to see if we get to go. -8 degrees this morning and work is NUTS.. hoping this pans out.. I have decent free play all over Biloxi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agony waiting to see if we get to go. -8 degrees this morning and work is NUTS.. hoping this pans out.. I have decent free play all over Biloxi

Fingers crossed that you get the word soon. I can't imagine -8 degrees. Its 85 here today and my AC is on.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

@Darlene.. I am so jealous.. look at what is coming next week.. -21 YIKES

Cece that's cold