User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny offer from CET

What a hoot of an offer! I bet after a couple of drinks this event would be hysterical to watch, LOL.

So none of us are taking them up on this incredible offer? Poor CET, I guess they aren't going to pull themselves out of bankruptcy with events like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I always had you figured for an arm wrestling fan. Shocked you won't be attending.
    LOL and here if I was to accept that offer you were the first person I was thinking to invite to go with me.

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    What a hoot of an offer! I bet after a couple of drinks this event would be hysterical to watch, LOL.
    Good point, though I think it might take me more like 4 or 5 drinks. :rofl:
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I had a coworker who is very interested and wants my offer, but I told him it doesn't work like that..haha

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I had a coworker who is very interested and wants my offer, but I told him it doesn't work like that..haha
    LOL say for a plane ticket you will get him in

Several years back we got offers from Mandalay Bay for rooms along with tickets to the race at LV Speedway and transportation between the speedway and hotel, and another time one from MGM Grand for room plus tickets to the PBR going on at the Thomas Mack Arena. Thanks, but no thanks. Vegas is for gambling!

That offer is so....over the top.

Imdb over the top!

Oh come on, how much fun would that be! Kidding!
    There seems to be a club for just about anything now a days!

Today in snail mail CET sent me a offer for free Mariah Carey tickets and comps at various of their hotels. This offer was a bit tempting until I realized at my low level I would be up in the nose bleed seats.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Even I got that arm-wrestling offer. Me with my nine tier credits at CET! Along with a constant drizzle of similarly unenticing propositions almost every day for several weeks, just like you, @Evoni!