User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Day

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    Congrats on coming home with some of your bankroll & welcome back.
    Thank you!!!

Welcome and welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mandacoach View Post
    Do you ever play in Venetian? There is a slot there called Knight of La Mancha and it's one of the dumbest, but most fun games ever! I played a lot of top dollar and pinball this trip (the 5 reel video) and had some nice luck! Also, played a lot of double deck blackjack which would help recoup losses on some days! I love penny machines most, but dollars definitely treated me well this trip! We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Canalleto and it was just ok. Yardbird was by far the best place we ate. Their Fried green tomato BLTs are amazing and of course their fried chicken is awesome! Beer and Burger in Venetian was good as well! We did try Wahlburgers too so we could tell my Dad about it. That was fun!

Where did you stay that gave you some luck? I am thinking about changing to Cosmo next trip. I didn't have much luck there this time, but we earned a lot of points, and I can see my offers going up there!
    How doing Mandacoach glad you managed to get some time to come visit with us . Donna and i Stay Primarily at the Palazzo . they have treated us well the last three times we stayed there so we like it . Donna & I are mostly mid level penny slot players (around the 2.00 to 3.00 mark ) last time out we did ok at Palazzo and Venetian Donna hit a hp on the super sky wheel and i had a few good runs in both V&P on various machines .

Hello and welcome!

Welcome back...You are at 9... Almost there

Welcome back!! Sounds like a fun time with your mom and lots of play!!