User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion / Suggestion for Christmas in Las Vegas

Opinion / Suggestion for Christmas in Las Vegas

This year will be our sixth consecutive year travelling to Las Vegas to spend X-Mas and NYE there. In the past we always arrived (late) on Christmas Day, so no chance to do / see / eat a Christmas special, whether itīs typical for Vegas or special in the US (for us as Germans).

Do you have a recommendation for us ? I would love to get ideas from fellow Jokers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    : chit-chatting about my life

Blog Entries
    Hey Eva
    I know you're a Wonderboogie junkie. I got a text from them the other day, they have 3 shows in 2 days over Christmas. They're playing a Fremont St stage on Xmas eve afternoon, the Plaza on Xmas eve night, then Xmas day on a Fremont St stage for an evening show. Tell James that Trey and Linda said hi!
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Hey Eva
    I know you're a Wonderboogie junkie. I got a text from them the other day, they have 3 shows in 2 days over Christmas. They're playing a Fremont St stage on Xmas eve afternoon, the Plaza on Xmas eve night, then Xmas day on a Fremont St stage for an evening show. Tell James that Trey and Linda said hi!
    Thank you for posting this information, Treyster. Will it be a Christmas special beside / instead of their regular show ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eva have you and Wolfgang tried Lago at Bellagio. They have a wonderful full prix fix lunch menu and the view is of the fountains. Not sure if they do something different for Christmas but the food was so yummy! Not huge servings but so flavorful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Eva have you and Wolfgang tried Lago at Bellagio. They have a wonderful full prix fix lunch menu and the view is of the fountains. Not sure if they do something different for Christmas but the food was so yummy! Not huge servings but so flavorful!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you, CeCe, for giving this idea.
    Their website has no information about Christmas specials but the picture of their patio seating looks so inviting. It would be perfect to listen to the seasonal fountain show music, be next to Bellagio Conservatory and The Park.

Eva I ran into this article on holidays in Vegas, Giada is having a special Christmas Eve dinner...
    http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/...208-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Eva I ran into this article on holidays in Vegas, Giada is having a special Christmas Eve dinner...
    http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/...208-story.html
    Thank you, Clemi, for showing this article. It brings me into a festive mood ... still 10 more days for us

How exciting to spend Christmas in Vegas, I hope you share your trip with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
    How exciting to spend Christmas in Vegas, I hope you share your trip with us!
    I canīt promise live reporting / updates but Iīll do my best, Jackpot. (I like your name : Is it reality or hope ?)

I suggest getting a reservation at a restaurant now and not trying the buffet as I have heard there is 4 -5 hour wait at the buffet sometimes