User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New CET Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    If true, everyone in the country will be Diamond this year. They're gonna need more Diamond lounges or close them up (Venetian Gold comes to mind).
    Or, make the LV Diamond Lounges on a similar setup to AC, 1,000 RC charge unless you have attained 25,000 TC the year before.

Further devaluing of higher tiers card levels

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Yeah, but I don't really know how many "extra" people will be making Diamond due to this promotion.

For many people, you're either "in or out" about making Diamond.

I certainly wouldn't do it JUST to make Diamond since I don't drink (alcohol) and the real privileges (for me) are at 7*.

I will be getting as many as possible in Vegas starting Wednesday. Sadly, they did not give me any free ones OR the measly 21 TCs I needed to be Platinum this year (big mistake on my part). But I love free points so this should be a fun stumble

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    It looks like the plugged a small hole. They are modifying the Founder's Club Diamond benefits such that you have to earn 15,000 TC in 60 days to keep the benefits.

Apparently, there were a lot of complaints. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    It looks like the plugged a small hole. They are modifying the Founder's Club Diamond benefits such that you have to earn 15,000 TC in 60 days to keep the benefits.

Wow that will cut out 95% of the people I'm sure since I doubt many can get diamond status within 60 days I know I sure couldn't unless I was on a Vegas trip a couple times or something

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post

Interesting- so you basically have to earn it anyway. I had a friend tell me I was dumb for earning Diamond when I could just buy it recently....said it would save me money.

Ok so now, I logged into my TR account again to see if maybe they corrected the badges, etc. I have even MORE badges and points earned than I did yesterday and I haven't been to a CET property since Friday. It's showing that I earned 38 out of 36 badges, earned 36 in Las Vegas and 2 at Ak Chin. Also said I'm getting 14,500 bonus tier points, so I just made Diamond for 2018 with the points I earned already this year. At this rate I'll be Seven Stars for next year by the end of the month!

I'm thinking there has to be some sort of computer error they will catch.

quest.jpg
    Last edited by kdk; 01-09-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post

I'm thinking there has to be some sort of computer error they will catch.

quest.jpg
    CET with a messed up promotion.....That's hard to believe....HHHHH

I hope you get to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    CET with a messed up promotion.....That's hard to believe....HHHHH

I hope you get to keep it.
    Yeah, and I was one of the people who opted in for the last one twice and never got my points!

Thanks, I hope so too.