User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reels

Reels

After seeing so many folks having such good luck on reels, I am coming to the experts. Over the years I have spent very little time on reels. I have always been fascinated with the video slots because they keep me entertained. I have self diagnosed myself with ADD, so when I have played reels it seems like my mind wanders.

My upcoming trip in May I am wanting to focus some time on reels. I want input from the experts on ones that I should try playing. Keep in mind my bet sizes are .50 - 2.00, so no HL reels for me. On of the most recent ones I played I am not sure of the name. It just had x3 x4 x5 all over it. I do not know, this may be on many different reels. I know that there are single line and multi line reels. What are the advantages to each? Do the single line ones pay better if you hit? Do you find some more entertaining than others?

I appreciate your feedback! I want to do some research via YouTube, etc.

3x4x5x is a great reel to play lots of fun and hits can be real good.
    double gold is also another favorite as well as wild bluebells or wild cherries.

i love the 3x4x5x diamonds that is $2 max bet and 40 lines, you get almost a win every spin and usually get majority of $ back if not more 50-100 can last a long time!

ken please change settings to allow more then 1 video per post

Thanks, Derek. I have seen that one. And thanks for mentioning it is by the Roasted Bean!

At CET properties in Vegas I like to play the dollar machines - two credit machines. At CP = I do well on the triple strike machine. They have a couple of them. Even if they are 3 credits - I usually play 2 credits.

I also like the double gold dollar and the triple ice machines. Also the triple flag seven (not sure the name but it was like the one that DarrellK got his handpay on last week)
    Also the Triple Cash Machine and the triple diamond.

@zeus I would suggest playing the $1 denomination (single payline) basic Double Diamond slot. I would start by playing 1 credit ($1) at a time to see how the machine is reacting. Top prizes are: ($800 for 1 credit played) & ($1,600 for 2 credits played). The top prize on this game hits on average about once every 8,000 spins (theoretically) which gives you the best odds out of all the 3 reel games. If you want to low-roll this is what I would suggest : )

I also like the 9-line/5 column double-diamond and 5-line Super Free games reels b/c they have free game bonuses. I've seen 25 cent denominations for both at Aria, so it'd be $1.25-$2.25/spin

I knew I was asking this question to the right people. I have got somewhere to start my research. Thanks so much for your input! I know that there will be more, so I may be busy for the next 7 weeks. Thanks again everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    At CET properties in Vegas I like to play the dollar machines - two credit machines. At CP = I do well on the triple strike machine. They have a couple of them. Even if they are 3 credits - I usually play 2 credits.

I also like the double gold dollar and the triple ice machines. Also the triple flag seven (not sure the name but it was like the one that DarrellK got his handpay on last week)
    Sassycat, since I am staying at CP, are the triple strike machines single line?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post

@sassycat, why do you only pay $2 instead of $3? What's your reasoning?