User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Reels

If you are in Vegas I would stop at MGM and play the Majestic Lions slots. I have had pretty good luck on these

Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    You're welcome. Sorry some of the pictures didn't show up. I will try again:
    3 reel 5 line slots
    Attachment 1012Attachment 1013

20 line 3 reel with free games - or the Hot Roll thing, where you get this dice rolling game that pops up:
    Attachment 1014Attachment 1015

Also when I talk about Sizzling Sevens I mean this game (not my video). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55jLt5ZdILI
    There's another game with a similar name that I've seen but never played so I don't know how to recommend that one.

I should also mention that while I do like 20 line 5 reel machines, for money stretching/long play I like the ones that just pay for various lines on the reel. The ones like Keeping It Hot that have various progressives that you can win in addition to the line pays don't seem to give as many line hits. Also the 5 reels that have bonus or free games attached, like Pirates Bay, can run very hot or cold in terms of line pays and bonuses moreso than the type like in my pictures and dvandentop's video.
    Yep, that is the one I played at Cherokee and actually won a little bit on. Now that I think about it I should have upped my bets, but it was a low-rolling day that day. This gives me hope!

Quote Originally Posted by badger72 View Post
    If you are in Vegas I would stop at MGM and play the Majestic Lions slots. I have had pretty good luck on these
    jubileee cherries are hot also there 1k hits very often according to some

Quote Originally Posted by badger72 View Post
    I will be hitting up MGM while there in May. It used to be our home property. I have heard of this slot and will add it to my list. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    jubileee cherries are hot also there 1k hits very often according to some
    Is that the one I have read someone having lots of luck on up until 3:00pm?

@zeus I've been playing some reels lately I did what Darrell said 10 spins and if you hit anything keep playing until you lose 5

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Is that the one I have read someone having lots of luck on up until 3:00pm?
    you got it!

Zeus, I did very well on Triple/double strike and triple/double gold on various machines in Vegas and Reno in the last 6 months. Good luck!