User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reels

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    @sassycat, why do you only pay $2 instead of $3? What's your reasoning?
    @Blase it could be a money management strategy to stretch bankroll or it could be the payouts are more frequent when you are not max betting. For me it is a combination of the two. The machine might get hot enough to warrant the max bet on the span of 10 spins but not justifiable for the long haul. @zeus as a Reel HP winner this is my opinion & I hope this benefits you on your trip to Vegas. Good Luck Buddy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been playing a lot of $1 reels lately with okay wins. Did play a $5 last night and wound up $600 ahead, for a while,lol.

I like the Old School Triple Diamond, Double Gold, Pink Diamond. And, although I don't usually do very well on it, I see a lot of people do well on Double Diamond-Plus, as mentioned before, there is no penalty on that machine for not betting max credits. Not many of those around any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by carpinteyroqnc View Post
    [ armani ] longchamp & isabel marant [ chanel ]
    [ prada ] louis vuitton - celine - chanel [ carrera ]
    認してください、またはその他の口紅を用いた粉末の非常に少ない量をブレンドする素敵なブラシを使用してい ま蒸気汽船と青は機関車を塗装して世人に早期旅行したロマンチックな心情を訴えを焼いて、マークと垢抜けて 並べます · ジェイコブの2012――2013の秋冬女性仕立てのシリーズの定番の場面ははるか遠くから相 呼応します。 旅行に対して黒い檀の木の堅い箱、ビンク色のオパール帽子の箱と密はくぐった業務指導員の笛をはめ込むこと を打って人々を起こす金年代の懐かしさ。ferrari
    gucci知的才能が、社会的に不適切な、ティンカーは、彼が勝つために最小化を使用することができます 信じている心 - と手帳 - ミニチュア愛好ドリーの。代わりに、彼女はティンカー、両方を操作する心理的および性的に、衝撃的な犯罪ま くるへ。ドリーは、彼女が彼女の方法を持っているさせることに人々をいじめに慣れ怒っ、冷酷な女性です。ま ず彼女を支配的な性質は、徐々になって前に彼女の側近の最初の部分を作っているティンカーを、スリル彼女の 唯一の仲間。コンピュータの前に座っている。今本物のプラダのシャツを販売するいくつかのオンラインストア を参照します。
    armaniようなトップクラスのブランド企業が製造、多くの高品質のバッグがあります。うことを忘れないでください。 スポーツグッチの靴軽量スニーカーやブーツは、すべての自尊心の女性のワードロ有名なキルトハンドバッグの 模造品は、元の価格の10分の1未満のためにオンラインで見つけることができます。価
    の専門家やお店の女の子。彼らはあなたに耳を傾けるし、彼らはあなたが購入することが良いだろうとして、そ のchanel
    screw off Spammer!!!!!'

Quote Originally Posted by carpinteyroqnc View Post
    [ armani ] longchamp & isabel marant [ chanel ]
    [ prada ] louis vuitton - celine - chanel [ carrera ]
    認してください、またはその他の口紅を用いた粉末の非常に少ない量をブレンドする素敵なブラシを使用してい ま蒸気汽船と青は機関車を塗装して世人に早期旅行したロマンチックな心情を訴えを焼いて、マークと垢抜けて 並べます · ジェイコブの2012――2013の秋冬女性仕立てのシリーズの定番の場面ははるか遠くから相 呼応します。 旅行に対して黒い檀の木の堅い箱、ビンク色のオパール帽子の箱と密はくぐった業務指導員の笛をはめ込むこと を打って人々を起こす金年代の懐かしさ。ferrari
    gucci知的才能が、社会的に不適切な、ティンカーは、彼が勝つために最小化を使用することができます 信じている心 - と手帳 - ミニチュア愛好ドリーの。代わりに、彼女はティンカー、両方を操作する心理的および性的に、衝撃的な犯罪ま くるへ。ドリーは、彼女が彼女の方法を持っているさせることに人々をいじめに慣れ怒っ、冷酷な女性です。ま ず彼女を支配的な性質は、徐々になって前に彼女の側近の最初の部分を作っているティンカーを、スリル彼女の 唯一の仲間。コンピュータの前に座っている。今本物のプラダのシャツを販売するいくつかのオンラインストア を参照します。
    armaniようなトップクラスのブランド企業が製造、多くの高品質のバッグがあります。うことを忘れないでください。 スポーツグッチの靴軽量スニーカーやブーツは、すべての自尊心の女性のワードロ有名なキルトハンドバッグの 模造品は、元の価格の10分の1未満のためにオンラインで見つけることができます。価
    の専門家やお店の女の子。彼らはあなたに耳を傾けるし、彼らはあなたが購入することが良いだろうとして、そ のchanel
    肏你祖宗十八代 ("fuck your ancestors to the eighteenth generation")
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Our Chinese friend has been banned! layball:

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    @zeus I would suggest playing the $1 denomination (single payline) basic Double Diamond slot. I would start by playing 1 credit ($1) at a time to see how the machine is reacting. Top prizes are: ($800 for 1 credit played) & ($1,600 for 2 credits played). The top prize on this game hits on average about once every 8,000 spins (theoretically) which gives you the best odds out of all the 3 reel games. If you want to low-roll this is what I would suggest : )
    Since I am the king of low-rolling, my strategy is always test the waters by starting off low and upping it if it seems to be wanting to play. Thanks so much for all of the stats too!

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    I also like the 9-line/5 column double-diamond and 5-line Super Free games reels b/c they have free game bonuses. I've seen 25 cent denominations for both at Aria, so it'd be $1.25-$2.25/spin
    Yay, a reel with a free game bonus! That is right up my alley. Thanks, Dina!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell from WI View Post
    @Blase it could be a money management strategy to stretch bankroll or it could be the payouts are more frequent when you are not max betting. For me it is a combination of the two. The machine might get hot enough to warrant the max bet on the span of 10 spins but not justifiable for the long haul. @zeus as a Reel HP winner this is my opinion & I hope this benefits you on your trip to Vegas. Good Luck Buddy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Darrell, I have never had a HP :Cry:, and it is probably due to the games I play and the level of bets that I feel most comfortable with, but you can bet your bottom dollar that when the day comes you will all be seeing my mug on here! Thanks, buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    I like the Old School Triple Diamond, Double Gold, Pink Diamond. And, although I don't usually do very well on it, I see a lot of people do well on Double Diamond-Plus, as mentioned before, there is no penalty on that machine for not betting max credits. Not many of those around any longer.
    Thank you for your input! The list of reels for me to check out keeps growing and growing. I am going to have to make a list on my phone because I will get to Vegas and be like "What were the reels everyone told me to try?" Thanks again!