Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks CET

Thanks CET

That didn't take long lol

Blog Entries
    Shocker to zero, a year's work gone
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Don't feel alone, I think we're all that way until they pay the SOY and Q4 bonuses.
    Last edited by dailun; 01-03-2017 at 05:28 AM.

Yeah, it happens every Jan 1st, but still depressing to start the year with Zero TR credits..

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    Don't feel alone, I think we're all that way until they pay the SOY and Q4 bonuses.
    Last year in Jan or Feb they gave me 5,000 bonus TR points to start the new year but I haven't played since the Hammond M&G late last summer so I don't think I have anything coming.

Glad mlife resets in September so I get a head start for tiers since usually make trips in fall and spring otherwise hard to earn platinum since no summer trips

Yeah, hate how all that work just clears away. GG you probably made Diamond Aspiration I, they give you 5000 free points if you get 40K the year before. I got that too last year but didn't make it this year.

Only way to avoid this is to be at a CET property on New Years day and play, since the bonuses hit later.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    Yeah, hate how all that work just clears away. GG you probably made Diamond Aspiration I, they give you 5000 free points if you get 40K the year before. I got that too last year but didn't make it this year.

Only way to avoid this is to be at a CET property on New Years day and play, since the bonuses hit later.
    I don't understand . . . it's not where you start, it's where you end. I am 7* and have a much further way to go than others. However, this year I'm gonna (try to be) smart. You can make 7* in as little as 13 or 14 gambling days, and maximize your play in Q2 (if you can).

Everybody resets it's just when Laurie and I went to KC new years day and I got 2500 tier so with the other bonus deals I'm probably diamond already.

Quote Originally Posted by merlot_1 View Post
    Yeah, it happens every Jan 1st, but still depressing to start the year with Zero TR credits..
    Thats why we never go for new years eve I just can't spend any money knowing in the morning it will be wiped clean we get up early new years day and go.