User Tag List

Thread: Friends and Family Coupon!

Blog Entries

Friends and Family Coupon!

I have a Friends and Family coupon good for Paris Las Vegas, through September 30, 2017. See info below. If you can use it PM me and I will draw a name out of a hat (or bowl). I will do the drawing next Sunday that way it will give more members a chance to see this post. Good luck, I hope someone can use it. Here is what the certificate says:

Enjoy Two Free Nights from
    William and Dawn Berry
    Valid January 2 through September 30, 2017
    At Paris Law Vegas

For reservations at Paris Las Vegas call x-xxx-xxx-xxxx
    Must present original coupon upon check-in. Advance reservations required.

Valid at Paris Las Vegas only. Subject to availability. A $15 surcharge may apply to reservations booked through our call center: there is no service fee to book on our website. Las Vegas room reservations subject to daily resort fee of $29 - $35 (subject to applicable tax) to be added at check-in. Resort Fee includes: daily in-room high speed internet access for two devices, fitness center access for two and local calls. Resort Fees not assessed for Diamond and Seven Stars guests. Blackout dates may apply, including holidays, convention periods and special events. Friend/Family MUST sign up for a Total Rewards card. Must present Total Rewards card and certificate at check-in to redeem offer. Not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. One certificate per person, per reservation. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. This offer is non-negotiable and must be redeemed in person. Any attempt to sell, auction or otherwise transfer shall nullify this offer. Must be 21 years of age or older. Valid picture ID required. Credit card or cash deposit required. Cancellation fees may apply: No exchanges or substitutions. Additional restrictions may apply. Management reserves all rights, including the right to amend or cancel this offer any time without prior notice.
    Dawn

Very sweet of you guys to share this. I won't need it but sure someone would be able to take advantage of it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    As I only had 1 person interested I have given out the coupon. I guess I should have read my original post as I said I would wait till Sunday. I am sorry I made the error but I can't take it back now. My mistake.
    Last edited by Curlyd; 01-14-2017 at 02:32 AM.
    Dawn