User Tag List

Thread: Bellagio 2017 tournament listing

Bellagio 2017 tournament listing

I like that my host emails me the full listing for the nice to be able to plan ahead if want to do some of these

2017 Slot Tournaments

January 20-23 Pigskin Pay Off (Free Entry)

February 24-27 $5k Buy In Slot Tournament (Twin Tournament)-Superfecta

March 23-26 $1k Buy in Slot Tournament- Trifecta

April 20-23 $500 Buy in Slot Tournament- Trifecta

June 1-4 $5k Buy In Big Money Challenge Slot Tournament- Superfecta

July 6-9 $500 buy in slot tournament- Trifecta

July 27-30 $5k buy in $2 Million Slot tournament- Superfecta

August 24-27 $500 buy in Slot Tournament- Trifecta

September 21-24 $500 buy in Slot Tournament- Trifecta

October 26-29 Halloween Tournament (Free entry)

November 30-December 3 Holiday Gift Shoppe (Trifecta and Superfecta Slot tournament)

That's handy Derek. Which ones are you thinking about? I haven't made any points yet with M-Life for this year so if I want to keep my Platinum status with them, I guess I better plan on staying at Aria soon.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    That's handy Derek. Which ones are you thinking about? I haven't made any points yet with M-Life for this year so if I want to keep my Platinum status with them, I guess I better plan on staying at Aria soon.
    Not sure can't make the Feb one

Wouldn't mind doing the $1k buy in or some of the $500 ones since usually a few buddies from Florida come for a few of em always a good time for $500 and a chance at big bucks.

Nice to see they are doing another free one at Halloween

I got this huge mailer from Mlife Rewards - titled Slot Tournament and Events Guide. It shows all the slot tournaments for January to June 2017. All are buy in, anywhere from $500 to $15,000 buy in! And then something about if you attend a certain number of them, you then get invited to the big one at the end of the year. I have never done a slot tournament that costs money to play so I think I will pass on all of these.

There are more tournaments that what your host emailed you on, but they are at other proprieties so maybe that is why?

I am considering doing the $1k buy in one in March madness tournament at aria

It is another multiple property contest guarantee $500 fp back so what's the worst that can happen!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I am considering doing the $1k buy in one in March madness tournament at aria

It is another multiple property contest guarantee $500 fp back so what's the worst that can happen!
    I may do this tourney at Mandalay. Or the Cosmo tourney that's during the same time period. I have airfare booked so I'll do one or the other. It would be fun to see you and Amy again! I hope you decide to book it!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I may do this tourney at Mandalay. Or the Cosmo tourney that's during the same time period. I have airfare booked so I'll do one or the other. It would be fun to see you and Amy again! I hope you decide to book it!
    Oh I didn't know Cosmos having one during this time frame will have to look into the factors between them.

Would be good to see my favorite wolf run master again too

Airfare a sorta high for me due to it being spring break. I'm guessing but at least it gives me a trip to look forward to
    Last edited by dvandentop; 01-21-2017 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Oh I didn't know Cosmos having one during this time frame will have to look into the factors between them.

Would be good to see my favorite wolf run master again too

Airfare a sore too high for me due to it being spring break. I'm guessing but at least it gives me a trip to look forward to
    No invites have been sent out for the Cosmo tourney yet but it's listed on their web page. I'm sure your host can get you in. I like free much better than $1000 buy in so I'm leaning heavily towards Cosmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    No invites have been sent out for the Cosmo tourney yet but it's listed on their web page. I'm sure your host can get you in. I like free much better than $1000 buy in so I'm leaning heavily towards Cosmo.
    I have had good luck lately at my by and tournament so will have to see the other one and how many entrats. Thanks for heads up as I do need to use my gold perks and free nights sometime too