User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Howdy, I'm Candy

Welcome Candy! Have you made it to AC yet?

Welcome Candy! Good luck and have fun on your Super Bowl trip!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Welcome Candy, Blackhawk is also one of my favorite gambling destinations, although my all time favorite is Coushatta. Hope to see you at one of the M&Gs.

Hi Candy and welcome to the forum! My sis lives in SA, nice place

Welcome nice you joined the group

Welcome Candy!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    All Right Candy ..glad you like us ...hhh .So what games over to coushatta do you like playing ? . donna and i kinda have our standard ones we hit ever time like The gold ,wwii ,Dublin's ,lighting links ,buffalo gold & of course any thing new . oh have ya seen the new Elvira game yet. HA! ...its a hoot.
    I don't go out there as often as I'd like and the last two times I've been I've played table games more than slots because I had a small budget and I can stretch it longer on the tables. One of my faves is Reel 'Em II, but I couldn't find it last time I was there. I'm also a fan of Outback Jack, Jackpot Party, Pink Diamond, Montezuma, lighting links, Buffalo Gold. I don't always remember the titles, I just go toward anything that calls my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Welcome to the forum Candy!
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjmargde View Post
    Welcome Candy! Have you made it to AC yet?
    No not yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Welcome Candy! Good luck and have fun on your Super Bowl trip!
    Hi Diana, nice to see you
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Welcome Candy, Blackhawk is also one of my favorite gambling destinations, although my all time favorite is Coushatta. Hope to see you at one of the M&Gs.
    Blackhawk is so beautiful! I wish I could go out there more often. Coushatta is pretty awesome. I love it there too. I hope to make it out sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Hi Candy and welcome to the forum! My sis lives in SA, nice place
    Thank you and yay for SA all over the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Welcome nice you joined the group
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsyrunswild View Post
    Welcome Candy!! :-)
    Thanks so much!

You are all so wonderful!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    I don't go out there as often as I'd like and the last two times I've been I've played table games more than slots because I had a small budget and I can stretch it longer on the tables. One of my faves is Reel 'Em II, but I couldn't find it last time I was there. I'm also a fan of Outback Jack, Jackpot Party, Pink Diamond, Montezuma, lighting links, Buffalo Gold. I don't always remember the titles, I just go toward anything that calls my attention.
    According to the slot search at coushatta reel em in 2 slot is near the tournament area . go to there website and use the slot search and it will show you where its at . yup there is all ways lots of slots that call to us . or maybe its our wallets HHH

Welcome to the forum Candy!! Glad you joined us!