User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Equinox - January 2017 - "Free" 7 night Cruise from Foxwoods!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. The water in Grand Cayman is so crystal clear. I loved our cruises to the Caribbean and Southern Caribbean. We cruised RCL and Celebrity (our favorite of the two). I love the water and love to snorkel. But I must admit I can go under the water with my snorkel mouth piece, I tend to swallow water! I did do the Snuba in Aruba which was fun using a regulator attached to the tanks sitting in the boat on top of the water. You only go down about 30 feet but it worked for me. How I wish we could do this again but as we can't thank you so much for sharing.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us. The two of you look like you were having a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Love all the pictures! Balcony rooms are the best! The cooking class sounds like fun! Glad you had a great cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Laurie! We were SO happy we upgraded to the balcony! Spent so much time out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    What a fabulous report! I am so glad you had a great time. Your pictures are exceptional and really show off the ports. I really love that one of Adam at the shipwreck, and the one of you after snorkeling with your hair braided drinking a beer. You guys are just the cutest!

Like you, I loved Labadee, and Grand Cayman and Cozumel are fantastic. Jamaica (was it Falmouth?) not so much. Your Cozumel cooking excursion is now on my must do list for next time I am there. Cooking, drinking and the beach - that's Heaven right?

Thanks for taking the time to share!
    Thanks Chris! We definitely have similar taste! The cooking class/beach was outstanding, you'll love it on your next cruise that stops at Cozumel! I can't wait to hear about your Hawaii trip so we can dream about going back there ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I gwanna see more lizard pics! Hhh!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    You crack me up TAB!

Quote Originally Posted by Slot Frenzy View Post
    Thanks for sharing your cruise with us--great pics!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Thanks, glad you liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    It looks like you had a wonderful time. Great pictures.
    It was wonderful, thanks Darlene!

Quote Originally Posted by 1745box View Post
    Great pics. Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you! Happy to share!

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    Thanks for your post @CTslotters. We have a trip to the Cayman Islands booked for June. Your pictures were just what I needed to snap me out of these winter blues.
    Glad we could break up the winter blues, Suze! Hope you have a great time in June, it's such a beautiful place!

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    What a wonderful trip you had, Kathy and Adam! Makes me want to take a cruise even though I probably can't because I'm a weakling when it comes to seasickness. Glad you made the most out of the free cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Dina! I think you can do it if you take a pill daily! Believe it or not, Adam isn't great with waves (ironic since we boat and fish!), but he just takes meclizine daily on the rougher days and is ok.
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by emmas View Post
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us. The two of you look like you were having a blast.
    Thanks Emmas! We did!

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. The water in Grand Cayman is so crystal clear. I loved our cruises to the Caribbean and Southern Caribbean. We cruised RCL and Celebrity (our favorite of the two). I love the water and love to snorkel. But I must admit I can go under the water with my snorkel mouth piece, I tend to swallow water! I did do the Snuba in Aruba which was fun using a regulator attached to the tanks sitting in the boat on top of the water. You only go down about 30 feet but it worked for me. How I wish we could do this again but as we can't thank you so much for sharing.
    Glad it brought back fun memories of your past cruises! We've never done snuba but will consider it for a future trip, we love trying new things! And you sure still have adventures with driving trips across the country!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    Looked like an amazing cruise. The cooking lesson sounds like a blast! Have always wanted to cruise on Celebrity. Really surprised the dinners weren't all that good. Do they have other restaurants you can eat at? Being a foodie also, not one who likes buffets all that much.
    Lol, everyone we talked to actually said it was the best food of any cruise line (no one else had done Disney though!). I just don't think it was themed well or creative (typically a protein, veggie, and mashed potato...boring!). Would have loved a risotto, or interesting veggie preparation. They had 3 specialty restaurants, the sushi place was NOT recommended by our table mates, and the other two didn't have menus that excited us (rustic Italian which I cook at home) and I don't remember the other one. So we weren't inclined to leave fun conversation with our table mates in favor of potentially having better food.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Glad you had a good time...been a long time since we took a Cruise
    Venture out and do it! Aruba was a fun change, maybe a cruise next year for you two!?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Looks like a fun trip.
    Thanks mr penguin! It was!

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Thanks for the report and pictures! I'm glad you had a good time. I want to do your itinerary one day. I love cruising and my next cruise is coming up in two weeks, from San Fran to Hawaii!
    I recommend it! A stop at Labadee, Haiti had us worried but it was fabulous! Enjoy San Fran to Hawaii, we love both those places and hope to make it back there at some point!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    WOW...what great photos, thank you!
    You're very welcome, Cass!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post

Glad it brought back fun memories of your past cruises! We've never done snuba but will consider it for a future trip, we love trying new things! And you sure still have adventures with driving trips across the country!

Truthfully the Snuba in Aruba while fun wasn't that interesting. The area where they take you is at DePalm Island and very bare. I had more fun snorkeling off of other islands. We snorkeled with giant turtles in Barbados, with sting ray's in Grand Cayman, in a beautiful cove in BVI. I would have done more but Bill wasn't the best in the water, so Soggy Bottom Dollar Bar was good for him. But who knows maybe someday I will get back out there. I'm only sorry we couldn't do it while we were younger. No money! Oh well I live vicariously through our son and dil who are scuba certified and did the Great Barrier Reef on a 3 night trip. And through your beautiful pictures. Thanks again for sharing.
    Dawn

Thanks so much for sharing looks like an awesome time we decided while in Bahamas definitely need to take advantage of a free offered cruise sometime this year.

Looks like a great time and can't hurt the non pressure to play.

Looks like you had a great trip and so happy the weather cooperated for most of it! Thx for sharing the pics

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Thanks for sharing your adventures. I've never been on a cruise, but your trip makes me want to go on one!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing looks like an awesome time we decided while in Bahamas definitely need to take advantage of a free offered cruise sometime this year.

Looks like a great time and can't hurt the non pressure to play.
    You two should definitely take advantage of it, and upgrade to a balcony if the offer doesn't include it! It was a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by SME View Post
    Looks like you had a great trip and so happy the weather cooperated for most of it! Thx for sharing the pics
    Hi Stef!! We did luck out with weather when it mattered most, lol! Hope you are feeling well! How's the little joker in the oven, HHH?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimsa70 View Post
    Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Thanks for sharing your adventures. I've never been on a cruise, but your trip makes me want to go on one!

Kim, it was great! I definitely think you should take up Foxwoods on the offer if they do the free cruises again.
    Slot wins @

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post

Hi Stef!! We did luck out with weather when it mattered most, lol! Hope you are feeling well! How's the little joker in the oven, HHH?
    She is doing great, loving life and kicking the heck out of me! I am finally feeling good too hhh Jer and I are trying to plan a weekend jaunt to fox's in February, thinking about the 10th. I'll let you know if we do go on the off chance you guys are around Say hi to Adam!