For the first time in many many years we do not have a trip to look forward to. Nothing booked right now except a one night stay in Fargo ND in February.. not what I think of when I think trip. I was checking out SunCountry.com this morning - for WING it Tuesday - and I could have bought tickets to Vegas for next Wednesday, coming home late Friday for less than $100 each. Keith just headed out of town for work, so I couldn't commit. Now I am searching around for my favorite artists and checking concert dates. I suggested to Keith we head to NYC on my birthday to see Brett Eldridge.. he thought about it. until I told him it was a Wednesday . I want to go to George Straight in Vegas, I want to go to the ACM's in Vegas. Life and local committments keep me tied to the MN, ND, WI area until end of May. Hoping I can convince Keith to take a spur of the moment trip somewhere.

To all of you going on cruises, heading to Laughlin, going to Palm Springs, driving across country, please share your experiences. I am living Vicariously through all of you until I can get something booked. I hate going to work every day and not having a VACATION count down. Oh Poor Poor me..