User Tag List

Thread: Been a while!

Been a while!

Ashamed to say it's been quite a few months since I've logged on. Between work and other obligations I just haven't had the time (or money) for gambling. But I'm glad to be back among the coolest gambling group on the world-wide-web! My wife and I will be heading to Tampa in a few weeks for a work convention and I might just sneak into the Hardrock and check it out. Also, have a trip to Biloxi booked for the weekend of June 23-25 to hang out with my buddy UTToyfan. Anyone else care to meet up in Biloxi for a mini m&g??
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

I might be able to make a trip to Biloxi on that weekend.

OH.. I wish.. I have been looking at flights to Biloxi.. Non junket and it is expensive a long day to get there. If you are there for a weekend in the fall the junkets run every Thursday to Sunday.. So I can make something then. Welcome back to the forum.. And have a great trip!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't do Biloxi, but if you decide to hit up the THR, let me know.

Good to see you again....

Blog Entries
    Good to see you! Was just thinking of you yesterday and the fun time in Coushatta! Biloxi may be doable for me! Still trying to get a fall date for a M&G but we are always up for that 8 hour drive!! It really isn't so bad, just sounds bad. Glad your are doing well.